• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: Points for Transfer: 255 SSR points

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgionet

Mouseketeer
I have 255 points available for transfer at $10/pt. They are Feb 2011 use year so they will expire by 1/31/12. Since we are only allowed 1 transfer per year, I would love to transfer all or as many as possible to 1 member. Paypal accepted as payment.

In the event that I can not transfer all points to 1 member, I would be willing to rent remaining points at $11/pt. Paypal accepted as payment

Requests can be sent via PM or to rgionet@hotmail.com

Thanks for looking!!

Hi,
interested in 116 points for Bwv for 2B for Jan 4- departing on Jan 7, 2012.
Can we make this work?
Thanks
Greg

Hi Greg!

If you are still looking for points I can take a look at availability for you. Let me know - thanks!

Renee

Hi Greg - a 2 bedroom at BWV is only available for the 4th. SSR is the only one that has all three nights available.

Are these still available? I'm looking for points for this september. Bringing mom, so would love to be in villa would love to rent points vs. paying rack rate.

Preference is AKV Savannah, or BLT standard 2 bed.

Let me know if you can accomodate.

In preference order. . .

AKV Value, Standard, Savannah
or
BLT Standard or Lake

5 person 1 bed or 2 bed.

We're open to other locations depending on availability, max ~199 points, next would be Boardwalk or Wilderness Lodge

Thanks!

Hi Campkeegan!

If you are still interested I will call and check to see what is available - let me know! Thanks :goodvibes

Looking for 5 nights at BLT 8/29/11-9/2/11. Standard view studio. I think the points needed are 82. Can you help me?
Larry Humbert

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter