Closed: Points for TRANSFER: 225 for BLT use year 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeyrufmc

Earning My Ears
Hey gang! We are planning ahead and will not be using our Bay Lake Tower points for 2011. We have 225 points that will be coming to us Feb 2011 that could be used in 2011 or banked until 2012. We also have 2 points that will be banked for 2011 use year, but these cannot be moved over to 2012 (for a total of 227 if desired).

We are asking $10 a point for a full transfer, or $11 a point for 200. If you want less points, but are able to help us hit the 2.2k mark, then we'll be good.

Let me know if you have any questions. You're welcome to PM me with questions and I can shoot you my cell phone.

Have a Magical Day!!! :cheer2:

Joey

I might be interested in taking them all for a trip in November 2011.... However we weren't thinking we were going to do it now.... So I have to look at some things to see if we can afford it now.

However if you get another member that is ready now go ahead....

Awesome Pop, I'll keep you updated! :cool1:

We're in no rush, just like to give people plenty of time to make sure they get their points soon enough for an 11 month window rezzy since BLT seems to fill up fast!

Joey

Hi,

Would you like to rent all of those points?

I am looking at naext May 1-7 (229 points lave view 1br)

Brian

i will need 133 points for a standard studio in BLT. check in of 4/30 and check out 5/7. 2 adults and 2 children (4 and 8 years old). Their first trip to wdw. Please let me know if your points are still available and what would be the best way to remain in contact with you.

I'm fellow DVC member would love a transfer, we want to stay at BLT over April Spring Break. :goodvibes

We are considering a 10/11-day Disneyworld trip for June of 2011. We are not DVC members, however, so we would be looking to "rent" from you for BLT. I'm am not sure of the exact points required (I think it's 215?).

If you or anyone is interested in chatting me through this, please send me a note! Thanks!

Just to update everyone. Pop was the first to respond and we have been working through PM's. They have indicated interest and since they were the first to respond, I'm giving them right of first refusal.

If we don't have a deal completed by this Saturday, then I'll open it up to Brian, Shep, Job, and Titans. Thanks so much for your interest, and I'll keep you posted.

Joey

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter