CLOSED: Points for Transfer: 200 BCV Oct 2011 UY

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichAyers

DisneyDad
DVC Gold
Hi all,
I have 200 points I would like to transfer to another owner for $12/pt. Our plans have changed and no Disney trip is in the works for 2012 unfortunately.

Just in time to book next summer or fall or bank in your own account! Perfect for summer, Star Wars Weekend, Food & Wine Fest, Halloween, etc!

Please let me know if you have any questions. I would prefer to use Chase Bank QuickPay service ( I can initiate) or Paypal for the payment. Trying to minimize service charges.

Any questions, please email Rich@AyersTeam.com or call 630-430-5927

Thanks!!
RichAyers

Am in need of an additional 240 points to be used at BCV next Christmas - love to talk about a transfer into my account.

I am interested in a transfer of your points. I am taking extended family on our vacation next year and am in need of more points to do that. I actually need 230 but could get by with 200. Please let me know if you are able to help. My email address is djgrandy@driworldwide.com. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter