Closed: Points for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent you an email.

I am looking to go to the Bay Tower with my family (4 and 1 year old) for their first Disney trip. We are looking for a 1 bedroom suite for December 15th to 18th. Depending on the room booked I may need 98-131 points. We are going with another family looking to book a 2 bedroom for 128-173 points. Please call me to discuss if you still have the points available at 203 940-3658. Thanks.

Dov

Got your pm, but I cannot pm back yet!

I am just interested in a studio. Preference would be the boadwalk, but would take almost anything at this point!!

Let me know!
Thx.

Hi, looking for a longshot - looking for the weekend of 10/13-10/16/2011. Prefer Epcot area but not too picky! Thank you for considering!

Hi, looking for a longshot - looking for the weekend of 10/13-10/16/2011. Prefer Epcot area but not too picky! Thank you for considering!

That weekend (and most of October) is booked solid. The food and wine festival is very popular. Sorry that I could not help!

Hello, I am interested in 2 Studios at AKL (Value Accommodations) in January 2012 for a total of 42 points.

2 x AKL Studio Jan 19 - 21 (21 points each)

Thanks

Hi~

Looking for OKW or SSR for Sept 29th-Oct 2nd, 2 adults, one child (12), studio, preferred view. Thanks!

Hi~

Looking for OKW or SSR for Sept 29th-Oct 2nd, 2 adults, one child (12), studio, preferred view. Thanks!

I am very sorry but there are no studios available for those dates. If you are interested in any other dates, I would be happy to check.

Thank you for your interest.

We are interested in a 1 bedroom at BLT from 10/24/-10/28 if you have any points left, WL is second, AK is third.
Thanks!

Looking for 10/9-10/19 Our dates are flexible so give or take a day or two either way is fine.

Studio @ BWV, AKL, OKW

Thanks

Hi, do you still have points left? I need points for a stay from Sept 1 - Sept 6 - studio. Prefer AK, but anything will do. THis is a silly question, but you mentioned you have points for any resort, does this mean it includes the resorts as well as the villas? Thanks a bunch!!! Please send PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter