• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: Points For Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah Millar01

Mouseketeer
Hi, I have 452 points for rent. Home resorts are Boardwalk and Saratoga. I am asking for $11 per point. I have rented before and have been a member for many years now so can also offer advice if needed. Email address is Sarahmillar01@btinternet.com if you prefer. Let me know if there is anything I can check out for you, I'd be happy to help. Sarah

Do you still have points available? I am looking for a one bedroom at either OKW for 2/15/11-3/4/11. Thanks!

Hi, yeah I sure do have points still. I will phone Member Services for you tomorrow and check on availability and let you know what they have and we can go from there. Speak tomorrow. Sarah

Hi we are looking for a 2 br villa at OKW or AKV (sleeping 6 ppl) 12/26-12/30. Have not used points before but understand you can add the dining plan for us as well? Let me know if ou still have these available. Thanks!

We are looking at Nov. 6-13, 2011 in a standard studio at the Boardwalk. I don't know if that is too far out or not, I've only rented point once before and its been a while. Thanks!

Interested in renting 104 points for Boardwalk studio between 5/29/11 thru 6/5/11. Have rented points in the past. Thanks.

Hello, I'm interested in renting points at BWV, a standard studio from 9/13/11-9/18/11 (I believe, if I calculated correctly, that would be 56 points?), is that available, and do you have points left? Feel free to PM me or I will give you my email address! Thank you!

Now interested in a one bedroom standard view at BWV, 5/29/11 thru 6/5/11, which is 206 points. Can you check the availability? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter