Closed - Points for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi, Looking for 100 points for 5 night stay in June 2010. Please reply asap. If available I can take care of this today. Thanks, Mike

Hi,

We may be interested in 150+ bwv points for a two bedroom bw view for 4 nights in sept or oct.

Please let me know if you still have any available.

Yes, I still have the points available. Please e-mail or pm me. Thanks

Hello, I am looking to stay from April 29-May 6th and wondering what and if you have anything available at that time for a 1 bedroom. This will be our first trip, so, I am really not that familiar with the resorts.... our kids are 7 7 9, any suggestion would be great.
thanks.
Andrea:surfweb:

Andrea - A 1-br is available at BWV for both pool/garden view, standard view, Wilderness Lodge Villa, AKV, and most likely SSR and OKW. Please either pm or e-mail me if you are still interested.

Thanks

Laura, What type of room?
Yes, you would be able to use Magical Express.
Lou

Looking for BLT 6/22-6/29 2 BR Villa Standard view is fine. I believe I need 351 points. Can you help me?

Hello, my family and I would like a reservation from July 14 to July 23 (10 nights, Wednesday staying to the following Friday night – leaving on Saturday morning) for either:

Choice number 1: AKV Jambo – Studio Savannah view (195 points)
or IF NOT available...
Choice number 2: VWL – Studio (183 points)

Please let me know if by chance my point totals are incorrect. :)

We would like use Paypal and we are happy to pay the PayPal fees.
We would also like to use a contract please (if you have one that's great, otherwise we can use one of the templates from the DISboard). This I believe helps protect both you and me. Please let me know if this is agreeable to you.

Reservation Details

4 persons – 2 adults, 2 children (children’s ages 8 and 6)
Require that Deluxe Dining Plan please be asked for at time of reservation.

Magical Express not required for AKV Jambo reservation, but will be needed for VWL (if AKV Jambo is not an available option). Already have flight details if needed.

We are serious about getting this done quickly and easily!
:goodvibes

Cheers,
Zebsterama
:hippie:pirate:

Here is my reservation wanted thread on the disboards:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2344296

I have replied to your pms and e-mails.

I will check tomorrow to see what is available at BLT between 6/22-6/29 and post the reply here.

Thanks!!

My Family and I are looking to rent at animal kingdom - kidani village, 1 bedroom, sv, april 3rd-10th, 2010. should be approx. 350 points.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Natsue - sorry, there is no availability.

miagirl831 - no availability, sorry.

Is there any availability for a two bedroom, sv, kidani village..it looks like it would be in the 470 point range --- same time frame... april 3rd through 10th 2010?

Thanks again for working with us... heopfully we can find something that works

We are looking to rent for three adults, March 4-March 15, 2010. BCV or BW are preferred but am flexible with any site. A studio should fit all three of us. Please respond if you have anything. Thanks :)

I am a Florida resident living 2 hours from Orlando. Our family is grieving the loss of one of our identical twin daughters, Shannon. She gave birth to their second beautiful daughter on August 5 and suffered a brain bleed (at this point this is all we know) that took her life on August 12. This was totally a surprise. She was so fit and healthy, except for the brain hemorrhage, that all of her organs, corneas, some bone marrow and skin were able to be donated. Trans Life, organ donation organization, has advised us that she helped over 40 people with bone marrow alone.
We are a very close family. We are together every day. We have a ladies shoe company.We are a totally family run business (Italian made shoes a tough these days).
The twins, Shannon and Shelby's birthday is 12/20. We are planning to go to Disney on the 17th and 18th to start a new tradition. The length of our stay is flexible. The only constant is we have park tickets to the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas on the 17th.
We have 10 tickets - Family members.
Do you still have rental days?

Natesue - I checked all the resorts for either a 1-br or 2-br, the only resorts that have availability are OKW and SSR.

Mabelworld - the only availability is at AKV for either a standard view studio at Kidani Village (178 pts) , or a Savannah view studio (219 pts) at Jambo House, or at SSR (201 pts).

millerdd22 - I am sorry about your loss. However, for me, this is too close to the dates you are looking for. Your best bet is to find people who have existing reservations and work something out with them.

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter