CLOSED: Points for Rent:

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for 1 BR standard at AKV from 11/15 to 11/20--I count that at 100 points. just wondering if you still had points available.

Thanks,

Nick

Hi,
We would like to rent points for:

1 studio / 4 guests
2 adult / 2 kids (7 - 5)

BLT (104 points) 1st. pref.
VWL(106 points) 2nd. pref.
SSR (97 points) 3th. pref.

Check in: October, 31
Check Out: November, 07
7 nights

Airport transportation wanted.
Dinning Plan Plus wanted.

Regards

Jaime

HI! Not sure you got my first message....

Feb 7-11, 2010
AKV
we are in need of two studios for the four nights. 2 adults in one, two adults and two children (4 and 7) in the other. I am a verified premier member of Paypal- thanks!

:yoda:

Looking for Treehouse Villa Aug 17 1 week=285 points or maybe June 22=316points for one week.

Otherwise 2 AKL (SV) studios for the same dates

I cant do PM yet. My email is armmh at yahoo.com

Dates- these are a little flexible
Check in : Thursday October 22, 2009
Check out : Monday November 2, 2009

1 bedroom villa
2 adults
3 kids (8,6,3)

Resorts in order of preference:
1. AKL Standard view - 260 pts
2. AKL Savanna view - 312 pts

Thanks
Allan

Hi

I am not sure if you have enough points but I am interested in a 2 bed villa. 10/11-10/14. No resort prefernce. I can't send PMs as I am still new.

Hi

I am not sure if you have enough points but I am interested in a 2 bed villa. 10/11-10/14. No resort prefernce. I can't send PMs as I am still new.

We have points at Old key west. You can email me if you need them. Have you rented points before? Do you have a preference of floors or buildings?

I can't send PMs, yet, I am new to the site. I have never rented before. I am traveling from 10/11-10/14. Need a 2 bed villa. No preference on resort.

Hello,
Can you please check availability:
check in 12/13/09
check out 12/15/09 (2nights)
Bay Lake Tower
MK view (higher floor)
with reg. D/D/P
2 adults
what is the the price?
Thank you
Danny

I won't have enough points for your stay at BLT...for MK view it would be 139 points per night 278 for a studio, for Lagoon View, 242 points and Standard view 202 point...that would be $10 a point too!

Hello,
Can you please check availability:
check in 12/13/09
check out 12/15/09 (2nights)
Bay Lake Tower
MK view (higher floor)
with reg. D/D/P
2 adults
what is the the price?
Thank you
Danny

I'd like a reservation for 10/18- 10/23 in a 2BR at BWV (120 pts)

I checked the availabily post for Oct.and according to that its avail.

There are 4 adults in our party and 2 children ages 1 & 2. Thanks

Can only make reservations 11 months in advance at Saratoga Springs resort and Wilderness Lodge...sorry!

Do you still have 146 points available? I need 137 for a reservation at SSR - I checked yesterday and what I want is available - if you still have points please email me at cjhenry@sympatico.ca and I'll give you the particulars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter