Closed: Points for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
If you have 9 extra points I would be interested in all of them for a one bedroom villa at the Beach Club from March 9 to March 13, from March 15 to March 18 and a studio for March 13 and March 14.

Thanks,
Kelly (kellybaetz@rogers.com)

Do you still have points available? Planning a trip for May 3-13th, 2009. Would like to book a studio at the Villas at the Wilderness Lodge.

Thanks,
Jodi

can your points be used at VWL? Looking for a studio for May 3-13, 2009. Can you help me with this?

Thanks,

Jodi

Hi!

We would like to rent points for a week (2/7-2/14/09) in a studio. We'd prefer to stay in VWL, but would be willing to stay at Beach or Boardwalk. Do you have the points to rent still and is there availability?

Thanks!!
Michelle Price

Please call me at 708-334-6536. I have been unable to monitor this thread on a daily basis.:wizard:

Hi, Looking for reservation for Sunday, Feb 8-leaving Friday, Feb 13. Two adults one child. First choice is Animal Kingdon Killamanjaro Studio (or any avail) or WIlderness Lodge as second choice.

Thanks. Angie

I have 265 points for rent @ 11 per point. I am willing to break them up. I have rented my points before and have great feed back. My process is easy and you will be involved and informed every step of the way.:wizard: I can be reached at 708-334-6535. Payment is due in full within 24 hours of securing your reservation.

Call if you have requests.
Hi...I'm looking for a studio at any resort on premises-
2 adults, 1 child
Sept 23-29 2008 or Oct 3-9 2008

Never done this before so a little unsure of the process! Can you help?
Thanks, Heather

Hello!

We're looking to rent 108 points for a stay at AKV (savanna preferably) - Studio - from 10-4-08, departing on 10-11-08. Would you be able to help?

Thanks!:)

Hello,

If you still have points left, I would be interested to know if a studio is available at AKL for jan 4-11 2009!

Thanks,
Mark

I know you said December is hard but, we're looking for
dec 30th '08- Jan 2 '09 at any resort,
Sudio is fine
2 adults
2 infants
PayPal Verified 14x's
can pay today if available

As stated in the first post of this thread, if you have requests, please call me at 708-334-6536. I am unable to check this thread daily but always answer my calls.:wizard:

I'm looking for a studio at the BCV from November 22-29. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks!

I started with 265 points and now have 119 points left. If you have requests, please call me at 708-334-6536.:wizard:

Looking for a September reservation - 9-22 - 9-29

I can be reached at 732-594-6762 thanks

Cant post e-mail yet

Hi- I am looking to rent points for the Villas at Wilderness Lodge, studio for Jan 30 - Feb 6. Do you still have points available and if so can you see if there are rooms available. Please send me a pm (I cant post my email yet), thank you for your help and have a great day.

I am looking to stay at the AKV in a stuido room from 3/28/09 - 4/04/09.
Prefer the Club level (155 points) or Savannah (135 points). Also flexible to add an extra day on either side of stay or split time between club and standard,etc.

2 adults 2 children (8,9)

Thanks,

Perry Wiest

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter