CLOSED: Points for rent: Update -68 left @ $10.00pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in renting points for the BWV 04/16/11- 04/22/11. Do you still have points available? can you help me out?
Thanks,
Katrina

Can you please send me a private message?

HI..... i am interesed in transfer of points for june 11-19. would like OKW or animal for studio room....need 95 pts for animal or 106 for OKW hope you can help us have a great family vaction:rotfl:

Hello do you have 48 points jan 22 to jan 27 for Animal Lodge available?

Thank you Marta

Hi - Wanted to see if your points were still available. Need 80 points for AKL from 4/10-4/14 studio, standard view.
Thanks for your help!

Hello,
WANTED: 68 Points Needed for Animal Kingdom Villas for Vacation in January 2012

Are you points bankable so I could use them for January 2012 trip? Is you home resort AKV?

I am looking to receive 68 Points for Animal Kingdom Villas for a trip in January 2012. I have never done this before so any help or advice would be appreciated. Again, points need to be from home resort of Animal Kingdom Villas. Please let me know what price you are willing to transfer these to my account. Will use Paypal. Thanks

Hello,
WANTED: 68 Points Needed for Animal Kingdom Villas for Vacation in January 2012

Are you points bankable so I could use them for January 2012 trip? Is you home resort AKV?

I am looking to receive 68 Points for Animal Kingdom Villas for a trip in January 2012. I have never done this before so any help or advice would be appreciated. Again, points need to be from home resort of Animal Kingdom Villas. Please let me know what price you are willing to transfer these to my account. Will use Paypal. Thanks

Sorry, my points are not AKV, they are OKW.
Hopefully, someone else will be able to help you.

I can use all 68 points for a trip to GCV Feb 16-20. I need a total of 78, but 68 combined with what I have in the bank will work. Sent you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter