Closed: Points for rent: Update 35pts @$10 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
The total I have right now is 243pts which 33 of them will expire the end of November of this year. The rest can be used to book something at my home resort AKV 11 months before your trip or at any other resort if your trip is within the next 7 months. I'm happy to answer any of your questions just let me know.

Christy princess:

if these are good next March 2011, I'll take em all
am DVC member
reply and we can talk about a transfer/trade/rent/etc

I would love to help but I don't know if I can. First things first 33 of the points need to be used and travel completed at the end of this November so those wouldn't work with your dates. The other 210 don't expire until November 30, 2011 but I banked them at the end of July 2010 that way they can be used next year. I thought I read somewhere on here that you can't transfer or trade banked points so if that is the case then the only other option is to wait until December 1, 2010 and we get another 210 allotment then that we could help with so I hope we can work something out.

Christy

Hi, I'm interested in renting 135 points for any of the following for 10/31/10 to 11/5/10:

1st choice: Boardwalk Villas - 1 BR, preferred view
2nd choice: Beach Club Villas - 1 BR
3rd choice: Animal Kingdom Villa 1 BR - Savannah View

Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks.

Hi,

I am interested in a BLT studio room, Magic Kingdom view only, for 3 nights: March 16th, 17th, and 18th. Please let me know if this works! Thanks!

Looking for a 2 bedroom at AKV Jambo house for 12/14-12-17, 2010. If 2 bedrooms aren't available, we'd take a 1 bedroom. (But we'd prefer a 2)

Thanks!

Looking for BWV 1 BR Boardwalk view stay from 11/7-11/12 Looks to me like 135 points.
Can you help?

Hello!

I am interested in a studio room for the following:
01/05/2011-01/06/2011 at the Beach Club (I believe it is 15 points)
01/24/2011-01/27/2011 at the Grand Californian (I believe it is 45 points)
The view/location is not important for either.

Thank you so much!

Tess

Hi Christy,

We are looking at checkin 10/24, check out 10/29

Preferred Resorts/Rooms:
Studio Value AKL (would prefer Jambo house)
Studio Std. AKL
Studio Std. Boardwalk

As you can see we're trying to keep this as inexpensive as possible for 3 adults (1 couple, 1 mil) - hoping for around the 50 point mark. Please let me know if there is availability and how many points.

Many Thanks,
Liz

first timer here... trying to plan our honeymoon accommodations.

I am looking for value studio at Animal Kingdom for 2 adults for three nights. Arrive Sept 26 and check out the 29th. Wilderness Lodge or Saratoga Spring studios will work also if AK is not available.

Thanks,
Robert

Looking for BWV 1 BR Boardwalk view stay from 11/7-11/12 Looks to me like 135 points.
Can you help?

Can't send pm yet... only 7 posts. Thanks for checking for us. The availability calendar on this board said they were not full yet. :confused3 Sad News.

Maybe next year, Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter