Closed: Points for Rent: Update 250 @ $10.00 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello My name is Erin and we are looking to travel 11/7 to 11/12. We are interested in a studio at any resort but prefer wilderness lodge. ...but still happy anywhere in disney:) I believe I need 65 points for all of them except BWV which i would only need 50. Hopefully you still have points to rent and I look forward to hearing back...Thank you in advance!

I can be reached via email @ msfamily@comcast.net

Looking to book a 2 bedroom at Saratoga Nov 18-23. 2 children and 4 adults. I believe it was 189 points

Thank you,
Megan

Hello, we are looking for BoardWalk Villa two bedroom vacation home with a standard view for Thursday, August 18th,2011 to Thursday, August 25th, 2011. Currently, I believe this is 280 DVC points. We are ready to pay via PayPal as soon as you could book this? Many thanks.

Dave

I am still too new here to send you a private message...I need to have 10 or more posts. I tried to send you a PM.

Hi. I'm looking for a studio at Saratoga Springs for December 9 for four nites. Thanks.

Barbara

I am looking for Disney pionts. Looking for something for check-in on 12/27/10 and check-out on 01/2/11. Hope I did this right, my first time.

Hello, I received your PM yet it will not let me respond. The answer is yes to your message. Call direct at 978-465-2395. Until I have 10 or more PM posts, I suppose? Many thanks...we are ready to go!

I would appreciate any help, I am looking for 78 points that include:

the nights of October 13, 2010 - October 15, 2010 to check out on Oct. 16th
AKV - preferrably Kidani, but would consider Jambo
Standard one-bedroom
5 guests - 2 adults, 3 kids (ages 5,9,14)
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter