• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: Points for Rent: Up to 630 points $9 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattnday

Mouseketeer
I am an experienced renter who offers a contract, references, and a payment plan(reservations over 90 days out).

I guarantee you a worry free experience for your DVC rental.

300+ points $9
150-299 points $9.50
0-149 points $10

Hi

What's your home resort? I'm looking to book Beach Club for 3 nights next may but can't quite book yet unless it's your home resort.

Thanks

Hi! I am interested in staying at AK on 1/7-1/12/11. We would like a 1 bedroom villa with a standard view. I would love to rent points from you! Thank you

Hi! I am interested in staying at AK on 1/7-1/12/11. We would like a 1 bedroom villa with a standard view. I would love to rent points from you! Thank you

I wanted to add that if AKV is unavailable, I would be interested in a one bedroom villa (standard view) at BWV on those same dates. Thank you!

I'm interested in BCV studio 9/2-9/11/11. This would be 139 points. Are you able to book at 11 months out?

Thanks!

Hi

What's your home resort? I'm looking to book Beach Club for 3 nights next may but can't quite book yet unless it's your home resort.

Thanks

Wanted to add that if you can book that far at the moment, we want the BCV Studio for 14-17th May 2011 (3 nights, should be 52 points - 3 adults). If only two nights available there then for 15-17. Second choice if no availability is Bay Lake Tower standard room. If available we definately want it.

Hi there. I am looking for a two bedroom villa at Bay Lake Tower for October 19th for three nights. The point value would be between 105-141. Would love the Magic Kingdom view if available. Thank you.

I am interested in renting for a studio at AKL 1/8/11-1/12/11 (39 points). Please e-mail me at madisonphiggins at gmail.com. Thank you!

We're looking for 132 at OKW Jan. 6-12. Hoping to rent two studios at OKW for those six nights. Do you still have points available? You can reach me here or at mary at maryhorowitz dot com. Thanks in advance!

I am looking to stay in a studio at BCV for 4/3/11-4/7/11. I would need 72 points to do this - can you check and see if these dates are available? Thanks!

I only need 30 points at Boardwalk or 27 points at OKW for Oct 18, 19, 20 (departing on the 21st)

Is this worth your time to fool with?

:confused3

I will be checking availability first thing tomorrow for those I have not contacted yet.

matt

Hi, We are a family of 5 looking to rent at AKV in a 1 bdrm value. We have 2 Adults, 3 kids, 17 17 and 8.Dates needed are 3/26 - 4/2/22. Should be 188 pts. Let me know if you still have pts available to rent. Thanks so much!!
Melissa

Hi I would be interested working something out to possibly book a value 2 bedroom if available still at AKV for the above time frame. I have never rented points before but I do have a pay pal account. I cannot send PMs until I make some more posts.

For those waiting for responses DVC is inundated with calls this morning due to the special release of a members only cruise.

I have tried for over an hour to get through with no luck.

I will be trying again later today and then tomorrow if I am not sucessful.

Hello,

I need 105 points for BWV for 11/13/10 to 11/20/10.

Please let me know if you still have points available.

Thanks,
Dave

HI. I am looking for 72 points to hopefully get BLT studio with MK view for four nights beginning December 19 this year. I'm not yet eligible to PM or post my email. I'll watch here for your reply.
Thanks,
Diana

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter