Closed: Points for Rent: Up to 60 pts @ $11/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColinA

The Castle at the End of Main Street.
DVC Silver
I have up to 60 points available to rent. The points can only be used for a booking before the end of August 2013

$11.00 per point. Payment by PayPal.

Minimum 30 point rental.

Please post or PM me with preferred dates, resort, room and view type.

Happy to book Disney's Magical Express.

Hi
I am looking for 220 points at the Boardwalk in the third or fourth week of September. Dates at this point are relatively flexible. These points align with a 2 bedroom suite with a standard view.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Tricia

Hi
I am looking for 220 points at the Boardwalk in the third or fourth week of September. Dates at this point are relatively flexible. These points align with a 2 bedroom suite with a standard view.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Tricia

Sent you a PM

Hi! I just set you a PM! Looking for April 11th-15th.

I am not sure if my PM went through but there is 2 adults one child. We are looking for Boardwalk or Beach Club or AKL. Studio room and cheapest possible.

We need 104 pts for a BLT studio on Sept 8-14th. We would also consider The BCV. Please let me know if they are still available! You may contact me at 865-323-8601 or ( Cherie @ infinitumart . Com ) Thanks so much!

Hello there! Fellow DVCer who gave up points to my son and multiple point renter. I would like to book with you a studio at BWV for 10/3-10/8. Prefer Standard view as 1st choice, BW 2nd.

Thanks!:flower3:

Melissa

Hi,

We are looking for 144 points for BWV 1 BR Standard View 2 Adults 2 children ages 9 & 6 (at travel time). Nov-8-14.

Thank you:)

Check-in sept 27,2013 checkout october 2nd,2013. (5 nights) I think its 56 points.
Do you still have the points and is there availability? Thanks. sent you a pm.

I have up to 400 points available to rent.

Boardwalk is our home resort and can book 11 months out. Any other DVC resort at 7 months.

Minimum 50 point rental.

Do you have anymore points available? Thanks!

I have up to 400 points available to rent.

Boardwalk is our home resort and can book 11 months out. Any other DVC resort at 7 months.

Minimum 50 point rental.

If you find yourself down to approx. 20 points I would be interested in adding a day or two to my vacation in December (12/11-13) thanks!

Would you be able to tell me if there are any savannah view studios available at AKV for May 12-15? I know it is kinda late in the game for that room type so we have back up choices if necessary.

Sent you a PM too.

1. BLT Studio with MK View
2. Boardwalk Studio with preffered view.
3. VFW Studio
4.Beach Club Studio

There will be 4 of us checking in on May 29th and checking out on June 3rd. Let me know what is available please!

My dates are September 22-29, 2013. I am looking for a Jambo House value studio for my honeymoon.

I'm looking to pay $11.00 per point and I need 69 points. I'm a first time DVC renter so I may need a little guidance throughout the process. No transportation or dining plan needed. Do you still have the points available? I'm ready to book immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter