CLOSED: Points for Rent: Up to 250 pts $10/pt. Must be used by 8/31/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColinA

The Castle at the End of Main Street.
DVC Silver
I have up to 250 points available to rent. Booking to be used by 31st August 2012.

Willing to book at any DVC resort.

$10.00 per point. Payment by PayPal.

Please post or PM me with preferred dates, resort, room and view type.

Happy to book Disney's Magical Express.

Hi,
I am looking to rent from May 1st-May 7th (6th nights) at the Beach Club Villas and need 104 points.
Let me know if they're still available. Thank you!

Hi there. I'm looking to book AKV or KV for April 2-7, 2012. Need 84 points I believe. Going to see if you still had yours available. We'd also like to do a dining plan if you're willing. Thanks!
Katie

Looking for points a Studio May 3-6. Flexible on resort. Do you still have points?

Hi, I am possibly interested. Was waiting to hear back from someone at 9.00 per point for April 18th thru 24th. Looking for 1 bedroom 2 adults 2 kids age 7. Wilderness Lodge, Bay Lake Towers or Beach Club. Thanks!

Hi looking to buy points for OKW or AKV-(value only) for May 27-departing on June 3. Myself & 12 year old son. You can email me at smhadel509@yahoo:laundy: Stacy pirate:Ian

We would be interested in March 24 to March 27 at either Animal Kingdom, BCV, or bwv.

Thank you, Henry

I have 33 points still available up to a maximum of 55. Happy to book any resort at $10.00 per point.

We're looking at July 8th through 14th, 2012. Prefer a studio unit at Beach Club Villa or Bay Lake Tower (standard or lake view). The next choices are studio unit at Wilderness Lodge or Saratoga Springs Resort. 2 adults and 2 children (13 & 11).

Thanks.

We're looking at July 8th through 14th, 2012. Prefer a studio unit at Beach Club Villa or Bay Lake Tower (standard or lake view). The next choices are studio unit at Wilderness Lodge or Saratoga Springs Resort. 2 adults and 2 children (13 & 11).

Thanks.

I sent a PM

Hi,
At this late date what is available in a studio for may 26 thru may 29 (3 nights)? 2 adults only. Prefer blt, bwv, bcv, or if not what else is available? Thank you!

I need 144 PTs for June 6-10. This would be for 2 studios at either wilderness lodge or bay lake tower

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter