• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: Points for Rent: Up to 250 Avail. @ $10 per point. Thanks for all inquiries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Smith

Earning My Ears
I have up to 250 points available. Travel must occur prior to August 31st. Home resort is Boardwalk Villas, but can be used at any DVC resort.

I've rented points for many years, and will get back to all inquiries within 24 hours. Also, I'm happy to assist new or experienced renters.

PM me with your desired dates, resort / room type / room view preferences and I'll check for availability ASAP.

Thanks for inquiring.

Daniel

Hi Daniel!

I am interested in 4 nights in March- checking in March 8th and checking out March 12th. I would like a 1 bedroom villa at Boardwalk, with a standard view if available, with a second choice of Beach Club. There will be 2 adults and one 10 year old child. Let me know if you can assist!

Jena

Hi!
We're looking for ANY Sunday-Thursday night in March 2009 at Boardwalk, for a studio. Any view is fine. Let me know what you can find!
Thanks a lot.
Amy

For March 8-12, there's nothing available in a 1 Bedroom at either the BWV or BCV. The 8th & 9th are the problem at BWV, and the 8th is the problem at BCV.

Thanks for inquiring. Sorry I couldn't help.

I looked into at Studio (any view) for March 1-6, 8-13, 15-20, and 22-27 at both BWV & BCV. Unfortunately, there was nothing available in any view at either.

Sorry I couldn't help, but thanks for inquiring.

I am looking for three nights beginning 1/31 in a studio at BWV or OKW. Appreciate your response.

Hi, Do you still have your points, I would like to book at Boardwalk Villas,1 bedroom std view

May 3rd-may6th

Thanks
Michelle

Hi Daniel:

I am looking for a studio at DWL March 22-25, 2009. Can you help?

Jennifer

Re. 1/31 request by uncovers. Thanks for your request, but I'm not comfortable doing reservations within 30 days of travel due to the restrictions DVC places on the points should a cancellation be required. Sorry.

Re. CKP19 inquiry for 1 Bedroom, Std. View, BWV, May 3-6. I just spoke with member services, and they only have Preferred Views (Garden or Pool) available (limited qty.). 4 nights I believe would be 112 points. Let me know if you're interrested and I can book it first thing tomorrow morning.

Re. Jennr for March 22-25 Studio @ WL. Only the 23rd & 24th were available. Sorry I couldn't help.

Hello we are looking to book AKV Studio or 1bd dec 27th to the 1st of January. We would like to book as soon as possible. Thank you!:yay:

To DISNEY4TROY. My points must be used for travel before August 31st, and my points are BWV based, so I can't book at any other resort past 7 months out. Sorry I couldn't help, but thanks for your inquiry.

hi,
we need pts for june 15-june 20 2009, 240 pts for 2bedroom AKL sv or 235 pts for BCV or please try for a 2bedroom june 16 -june 20 2009, 200 pts for AKL sv or 195 pts for BCV. Please let me know if you still have points avail.
Thanks
S Weaver

I just need 2 points for transfer so none of my incentive points will go to waste. Please let me know if you would be interested in just transfering 2 points at the $10 per point.
Thanks, Jamie Johnson

Note for transfer requests. Points I need to get rid of are banked and unfortunately can't be transfered; only used for making a reservation.

I am looking for a studio at the Beach Club Villas from Sunday, March 1-Wednesday, March 4. I know you said the 1-6 was unavailable, but I wasn't sure if fewer days were. No view preference. If not the Beach Club, I am also interested in the Boardwalk, Saratoga Springs and Old Key West. Thanks!

looking to rent March 1 - March 5 at OKW (2 bedroom) or BCV (1 bedroom).

2 adults and 3 kids (7,5,2)

Needing 150 points

Can you accomodate?

Thanks!

looking to rent March 1 - March 5 at OKW (2 bedroom) or BCV (1 bedroom).

2 adults and 3 kids (7,5,2)

Needing 150 points

Can you accomodate?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter