• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED Points for Rent: Up to 195 pts Boardwalk Villas (BWV) - $18/pp - August 2021 Use Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterbetatesta

Disney Vacation Clubber
I have up to 195 points for rent at BWV with an August 2021 UY.

I've already made a transfer for this UY so I believe I can no longer do another transfer until next year.

I can book a reservation at BWV up to 11 months out or all other resorts up to 7 months out.
If you are interested, please post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:

Resort:
Check-in date:
Check-out date:
Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom):
Number of adults:
Number of children:

After I check availability, I will send you a Private Message or e-mail (if provided) with the details and total price.

I will also provide a contract to protect both parties.

Payment is due in full once I forward you the email confirmation from Disney.

Last edited:

Interested in Beach Club from January 13-19 (6 nights). 1 bedroom. 2 adults, 1 child. This should be 182 points. I understand you can't book until 12:01 am but am interested in getting everything set (contract, etc.).

Interested in Beach Club from January 13-19 (6 nights). 1 bedroom. 2 adults, 1 child. This should be 182 points. I understand you can't book until 12:01 am but am interested in getting everything set (contract, etc.).
Ok I’ll set it up when I get home. We should be ok as long as the dates are available.

If you have enough I'd be interested in the below. I think it's 299 total

Check-in date: 5/8/22
Check-out date: 5/15/22
Room type: 2 bedroom
Number of adults: 4
Number of children: 0

Best

Clarification on the above, garden or boardwalk view preferred. Standard would work fine too though.

If you have enough I'd be interested in the below. I think it's 299 total

Check-in date: 5/8/22
Check-out date: 5/15/22
Room type: 2 bedroom
Number of adults: 4
Number of children: 0

Best
I have enough right now if a pending request doesn't pan out. I should know by tonight. Either way, I can't PM you yet so please get your post count up. Please see this thread for more info. https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

Clarification on the above, garden or boardwalk view preferred. Standard would work fine too though.

Your dates are available for the below reservations.

Keep posting in the test forum so we can communicate. I know when you post a few it makes you wait an hour to post again to get your count up.

Attachments

• 1623543402427.png
    1623543402427.png
    76.6 KB · Views: 2
The pending request was just completed so I no longer have enough points for yours. I have 195 left. Sorry.

I have enough right now if a pending request doesn't pan out. I should know by tonight. Either way, I can't PM you yet so please get your post count up. Please see this thread for more info. https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

Boardwalk Feb 10-14, 2022, 2 BR. Can we make that work? 3 adults. 2 children ages 12 and 7. I am thinking that would be in the neighborhood of 184 points.
Peggy
allgal@icloud.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter