CLOSED:Points for rent; up to 1000 points available, SSR, AKV and GCV home resorts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I am looking to rent points from April 21 - May 1. I am looking for the Boardwalk Villas studio. We are 2 adults, one child. I am new to all of this so not sure of how many points I would even need. Thank you for your help

If you need my email address please just let me know.

Thank you
Kerry

I can't book for the BWV for those days for another couple of weeks.

I'm not a BWV owner and as such have a 7 month window t6hat does not open for about 2 weeks.

I am looking for a reservation 12/19/09 - 12/23/09. My 1st choice is BLT, 2nd is BCV or SSR, but will take others if that is all that is available.

This is for 2 adults and 1 child, so a studio will work.
Thanks.

I'll check and let you know.

Hello,

I am looking to book 3 studios in either VWL, BCV, or OKW from 1/16-1/23. Do you have points availability and are any of these resorts available during this time?

Please let me know if you would like my email.

Thanks, Tony

I can book those - I do have enough points. I'lll check and let you know.

Not sure if you have checked yet, but my husband now says he really likes VWL. Other preferences are BWV and then BLT. I know it's a busy time, so we are flexible with whatever is available.
Thanks!

If you still have points available, we were looking for points to rent for a reservation:

1. Dates of reservation: Feb 18-21, 2010
2. Resort: AKV Jambo House
3. Type of room: Studio, Savanna view
4. Number in party: 2 adults, 1 child

Thanks!

Pricing out a family vacation for August 1-12 of 2010. Looking for a two bedroom at either SSR or OKW. Can you tell me availability and price? Also, which one do you find better for kids? Looking for a golf/WDW family vacation. Also, want lots of room?

I would really enjoy a room with a kitchen and a room that could hold up to 4 if that is possible

I really love

animal kingdom villas (19 points) Savannah view, studio
the bay lake towers (19 points) standard view, studio
board walk (16 points)

Anyone of these days!

January
8th and 9th
15th and 16th
22nd and 23rd

thank you for your time!

Hello,

I am looking to book 3 studios in either VWL, BCV, or OKW from 1/16-1/23. Do you have points availability and are any of these resorts available during this time?

Please let me know if you would like my email.

Thanks, Tony

Good News! I PM'd you with info and an email address. Please send me yours.

Pricing out a family vacation for August 1-12 of 2010. Looking for a two bedroom at either SSR or OKW. Can you tell me availability and price? Also, which one do you find better for kids? Looking for a golf/WDW family vacation. Also, want lots of room?

There isn't an issue with availability, we can get whatever you want at SSR. I cannot book OKW until February 1,2010 as I am not an owner there.

I've not stayed at OKW, so I can't comment.

SSR has a couple of advantages - one the proshop & first tee at the LBV course is almost on property. It is directly across the street from Pleasure Island, Downtown Disney and the MarketPlace.

Some persons think the buses are an issue, we didn't find that to be true, there are a lot of them continually accessing SSR & DD so the delays seemed to me to a lot less than for say staying at BCV or VWL.

SSR to me is a lot quieter than other resorts, mostly due to the way its laid out. Whether the kids think thats a good thing or not - I can't quess.

The 2 BRS are plenty big at SSR - I do beleive that the OKW rooms are a little larger, whether or not that is an issue??? Not sure how many in your party.

As far as kids are concerned, the pool at SSR is good - but not the same as the one at BCV - that one is the bomb. The big draw for kids at SSR is being near DisneyQuest in DD. They do have the normal amount of arcades / activities for kids there, but in general I think AKV or BCV are the best for the under 12 crowd - not sure if this applies to you or not.

Let me know if your interested in pursuing SSR, we can make those arrangements asap.

Hope this helps!

I would like to see about reservations from 12/20-12/23/09 for either a studio or 1 bedroom. I'm sure availability is very limited. Thanks!

Hi looking for a any studio at BLT, AKV, or BWV Dec 5 - 10, 2009.

Please advise.

Thanks!

Hello,
Looking at Jan 1st thru Jan 8th 2010 (departure date) Saratoga Springs Studio, I need 96 points and we have 2 adults, I also would like the platinum dining package to be included.

happy that you want a contract for both protection, and pay pal is great.
Thanks

hi

We are looking for a studio at AKV for 29th august to 3rd september therefore five nights. I appreciate you cannot book until the 11 month window however be happy to make a payment to secure points if possible.

Thanks

I am interested in one bedroom, value/standard view and AKV....dates needed ck in 01/09/10 and ck out 01/14/10....i think that would be 99 points. are your points at AKV $10 or $12? I already have a pay pal acct. you can email to by hotmail acct...byerly337 .... please let me know if you still have points available and the price per point. thanks.

I am looking for the following

DVC - Bay Lake Tower
Room - Studio, MK View
Dates - July 25-Aug 4, 2010 (10 Nights) - 248 Points
4 People (2 adults, 2 children 5,9)
Willing to look at Boardwalk or Beach Club as well if not available

Also interested in Dining Plan and Magical Express

I am lookinga for a reservation for AKV -Kidnai for 6 nights - Feb 13 - Feb 19
2 adults and 3 kids (12, 9, 5). Also interested in Disney Dining and Magic Express to and from Airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter