• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: Points for Rent/Transfer: For transfer : 72 Points @ $6 point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in purchasing all of your points, preferably for transfer, if they are still available. Already a DVC member, can make my own reservations.

Thanks,
Donna

Hello - We would like to stay at Animal Kingdom in a studio with a Savannah view on the night of January 20th. Could you check for availability and let me know. Thanks so much!!

Hey there dismom77,

I am interested in 68 pts. for Studio at SSR for Feb 23-27 for two adults and 5yr and 2yr...stayed at SSR before it is great. Let me know if this is available.

Becky
bklose@uarts.edu

Have a 6 night stay at Beach Club. Would like a 7th if available on Sat, Jan 26 for 60 points. Please let me know. Minniemousie

At Disney from Feb 9th to Feb 12th. I need at least Studio room at AKL(Value, Standard or Savanna 38,44 or 52pts), Boardwalk Villa's(Value 48 pts) or WL 55 pts. However, I would take all of your pts and for upgraded rooms. Please let me know if you still have points avaiable. I would to finalize/pay this in the next day or two.

Thanks
James
jpinsonjr@comcast.net

...through Paypal if you can secure a ressie at BCV for studio 2/3-2/8 (5 nights). Please reply if points are still available. Only need 65 but will purchase all 72 at $6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter