• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED Points for Rent/Transfer: 587 pts @ $9/pt exp Mar 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenics

Mouseketeer
Hi there,

***UPDATE**** I've booked all the points I was hoping too Good luck to everyone with what they're looking for.

I have 587 points available. Travel must be completed by 3/31/2011.

If interested please PM me, I have prior rental/transfer experience, all positive. In fact I’ve not listed in a while because I have a repeat renter that contacts me. Reference available.

I am also open to reasonable offers.

If you are IM-ing or responding to this post, please be sure to include:
Date
room type
preferred resort and other options

If it is a very very tight reservation, please include the names & children's ages who are staying in the room, as well as contact information. I'll do the best I can.

Thanks!
Nicole

I'm looking for a studio; check-in 3/18, check-out 3/26/2011.

Would prefer AKL but would consider any studio if that's not available.

Please let me know, thanks.

Hi Nicole,

I would love to rent 134 points if available. We are looking to rent a studio at the Beach Club from Feb. 21-28. Thank you so much for any help you can give us!

Best,

Jen

Hello
I haven't posted enough to PM. Interested in renting 1/20-1/26

Thanks

PM sent. Looking for a point transfer or a ressie March 12-20th, studio any resort, preferrably SSR. SSR would require 140 pts.

I have checked 2011 points calendar and I will need 87 points for Baylake Tower, or 81 for Wilderness Lodge Villas.
Can you chack availability Feb 13 - Feb 17. Also I would prefer to go through paypal if you can invoice me.

Hi - We're interested in a 2BR at AKV on 1/24 & 1/25/11. Please lmk - thanks so much!!

Hi
I am looking for Jan 25 checking out on Jan 31. I would like a studio at either BLT, BCV or WLV.
Thanks

points are still available.

thank you for all the responses. I'm trying to send out replies even if there is no availability. If you are IM-ing or responding to this post, please be sure to include:

Date:
room type:
preferred resort and other options:

If it is a very very tight reservation, please include the names & children's ages who are staying in the room, as well as contact information.

Hi, we are looking for a studio for 2 adults,arriving on Feb.18th for a 3 night stay. Our first choice would be Boardwalk, then Wilderness, Beach or Bay tower, thanks, ann. annvan1437@aol.com

I am looking for 248 points for OKW from Either February 19 - 25 of February 20 - 26

Thanks

Our trip is 9 Feb - 14 Feb (5 nights). 2 adults, no children, so we only need a studio. Our preferences are, in order, and ANY view is fine:

BLT
BWV
SSR
whatever you can find

We are ready to move on this as soon as you can let me know the availability. We'll also want the dining plan (I know we have to pre-pay), and if you handle park tickets too, we'll want those as well. Magical Express too.

If you don't have a contract for this transaction, let me know so I can write something up. Also let me know how we can pay you.

Thanks!

Debbie

Hi

I am looking for a 2 bedroom - From Feb 19 - 25 or Feb 20 - 26
OKW preferably

3 Adults
2 children - age 5 and 7

THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter