• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: Points for Rent/Transfer: 500 AKV points @$10/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugscot

Mouseketeer
Hey guys,
I have 500 AKV points for rent or transfer. 250 are from 2009 and 250 are 2010 points with Augst use year. I wil rent in smaller amounts of 100 also if needed. I will not transfer less than 250 points.

TY
Scott

CLOSED

I would like to rent 423 DVC points from you for transfer for a June 2011 OKW reservation.
Do you have any available?
Please call or email me.
Brian Estes
esteshome@gmail.com
618-910-3560
Columbia, IL

Hi!

I'm looking for a studio from March 27 - April 3. The view doesn't matter. If Animal King. is booked, I'm open to all other resorts. I have rented MANY times in the past and can provide references.

Thanks and have a magical day! :wizard:

Hartmanclan2@aol.com

Am interested in AKV from 2/25/2011-3/3/2011. By my count that's 82/studio; 168/1BR . . . .

Hi Scott,

I'm looking for 134 points at the Beach Club for a studio on Feb. 21-28. Let me know if you have any points still left. Thanks so much!

Jen

Hi Scott,

I'm looking for 380 points for BLT, December 15-22. Do you still have points?

Thanks!

I need 150 points. 30 for May 28 and 29 at OKW (sat/sun) 2011

I need 120 for Vero 72 for 9/3 friday and 48 for 3 people in the inn room on saturday. either pm me or email me if u have the points at jjohnson58@cfl.rr.com cathy
com

Hi I was wondering how much oyu were asking for point? I was looking for a week in Feb or April.
Thanks!
Marianne

Hello. Do you still have 95 points available? I am looking for Animal Kingdom Villas in a studio room with a savannah view to check in on June 12th and out on June 17th.

Any points still available? Looking for AKV 1BR value (or maybe higher?) 3/7-3/11...

neeaguilar a t gmail.com

Are the points still available? I'm looking for a reservation for Nov. 18-26 or 27th for a 2 bedroom.

I just re-read your post. Sorry I did not do this before. Unfortunately, those dates wont work for me. Good luck.

Hi,
I would be interested in renting 154 - 161 of your points... I have rented once before and enjoyed the experience much more than buying a package through wdw...

I am looking in staying at (in order of preference)
1) Boardwalk
2) Animal Kingdom
3) Beach club
4) Wilderness lodge

We are a family of 4, 2 adults and 2 children, would like either the first or second week in September

And must be a one bed room...

Thank you in advance for your time, you can e-mail me at wasiris@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter