CLOSED - Points for Rent/Transfer - 400 AKV & SSR points for $15/pt. Use by Feb. 28, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatiMouse

DVC Member since 2002. Lifetime Disney Fan.
CLOSED - All points have been rented. Thank you for your requests!

I have up to 400 AKV & SSR points available for rent or transfer for $15/pt. The points must be used by Feb 28, 2019.

If needed, I'll setup the Disney Dining Plan for you (requires full payment when reserved) and the free Magical Express to/from Orlando International Airport.

I have been a DVC member for 16 years and occasionally rent my points.

Please provide the following through either a PM (Private Message) or post on this thread:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 BR, 2 BR, 3 BR, Grand Villa)
4. Three top resort choices (AKV, SSR, etc.)
5. Number in party (Adults & Children with ages at time of travel)
6. E-mail and phone number

After I check availability, I will respond to you via PM or e-mail with the details and total price.

Once the reservation request is confirmed as available, please send a PM (Private Message) or e-mail to me with the following information:

1. Names of all guests and the ages of the children.
2. Address, phone, and e-mail contact information.
3. If you’d like Magical Express (free airport pickup and drop-off) arrangements are requested, please include flight details.
4. If you'd like to add the Disney Dining Plan, please provide the level desired.

Payment terms - I accept payments via PayPal, PopMoney, Venmo, direct bank transfer. Fees associated with payment option chosen will be passed on to the Renter.

Last edited:
I possibly might need 273 or more points for AKL in Decemberr 2018. I can't PM you.

I may have the points available, but we won't be able to book until January. You can reach me directly at KatiMouse@gmail.com being that you aren't able to send a PM.

Thank you!

~Kati

Would you do a transfer for the AKL points? How many do you have? Are they current or banked? What is your UY? Thanks

Would you do a transfer for the AKL points? How many do you have? Are they current or banked? What is your UY? Thanks

Yes, I can do a transfer for the AKV points. I have 275 points available, but I am also currently in discussion with another person. I will get back to you by tomorrow morning to let you know for sure if the points are still available.

Thank you for your inquiry and patience. Cheers!

~Kati

Hello, I’m looking for 366 SSR points. Can you PM me if the above deals fall through? (Sounds like you won’t have much left if they go through). Thanks!

Hello, I’m looking for 366 SSR points. Can you PM me if the above deals fall through? (Sounds like you won’t have much left if they go through). Thanks!

Hello. Thank you for your inquiry. Your thoughts are correct. I am just now out of points to rent. I'm so sorry, but I know there are plenty of other options so I'm certain you will get the points you need.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

~Kati

Hello, again. Thank you for your transfer request. I wanted to let you know the request that came in prior to yours went through, so I am now out of points to rent for this year. I'm using my few remaining points for my own travels.

I'm sure you'll be able to transfer the points you need from another member.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Cheers!

~Kati

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter