Closed:Points for rent/transfer: 350 points August use year

Status
Not open for further replies.

riatees

Mouseketeer
I have 350 points for rent all in my August 2011 use year. Would also be willing to do a point transfer with a large enough quantity of points. Please send me a pm with your questions. Thanks.

need points for studio at boardwalk or Saratoga oct 24 for 7 days you can e mail me at koolhndluke1 at msn.com thanks

Home resort is OKW and they are August 2011 use year so they can be banked.

I've been looking into the week starting April 25 at Boardwalk. I think it's
150 points. Would this be a possibility?

I am renting for $10per point. They are August use year points, home resort is OKW.
This means I can make reservations at OKW up to 11 months from check in date and other DVC resorts from 7 months from day of check in.

My profile is too new to PM.

I need a 300 point transfer for August 2011 to use at AKL. Call me 248-224-8493 or email at frankperez at pfsolutions-mi.com if they are available. I'd can paypal this week. Thanks.

Frank Perez

03/30/2011 Update: I am no longer in need of the points. Thanks.

Interested in transfer of 39 or 45 points depending on resort, for use this August. Too new to PM. Have rented and transfered successfully. Please lmk if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter