Closed: Points for Rent/Transfer: 312 @$9

Status
Not open for further replies.

REV

Work Hard, Pray Hard
Have 312 points that will expire 5/31. $9 min lot 100. $10 if less. Hurry! won't last! :cool1:

I'm looking for a 2 brm villa 5/27-6/1...5 nights...Sun-Thurs. Prefer OKW or BCV...but will consider anything.
Let me know.
Deb

We are looking for a reservation at OKW for a one bedroom. Dates are 05/27-06/01 (100 pts). Any points left?

Hi!

I am looking to rent points for a trip to Disney May 13th -20th, 2007. Not sure how many....could be up to 200 or so? Am flexible as to where we need to stay, but would maybe prefer Wilderness Lodge.
Ready to book, can pay with Paypal.

rebecca.marks@gmail.com

Hi wondering if you still have any points left to rent. Looking for a studio at BWV check in Thurs 5/17 and checking out Monday 5/21/7. I have rented points many times in past....can give refs if needed. Hope to hear from you. Thanks, pamela

Hi,
We are going to Disney from 5/15 to 5/20 or 5/21. We need a 2BR at either Boardwalk or Beachclub is our first choice. Old Key West would be our next choice. Really any home away from home that has availability would be great. We can do some studios if a 2 BR is not available.Or a 1BR and Studio with door connected. Can you check for availability? Thanks. You can send me a PM. Thank you so much. Lia

I am looking for a one bedroom in OKW checking in on my 4 and out on May 11. I think I need 196 points. My e-mail is marinatony@aol.com and my cell # is 201 741 6316. Thank you for your help.

Tony Mulholland

I would like to purchase 108 points for OKW 2 bedroom vacation home for the dates 5/7 - 5/11. This is my first time so I don't know all the lingo I do have a paypal account and can pay immediately. Please let me know if you are interested.

Scott

Scott@vitaminshoppe.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter