• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed- Points for rent/transfer 30pts

Status
Not open for further replies.

scubba12

scubba12
These expire 3/31/08. I do have other points with later use year if needed to add to these 30.

I may be interested in renting the points and a resee. We are local to Orlando and rent pretty often. We would be looking at 3/15 for 1 night at either Boardwalk, studio, standard view 28 points or Animal Kingdom, studio, either value 21 points, standard 25 points or sav. view 303 points. Let me know what you can as far a price per point
Thanks so much
:)
Cheryl
cmulli7496@aol.com

happy to take them all . have regular reservatn at boardwLK FOR 3/5/08 TO 3/09/8 CAN THIS BE CHANGED TO DVC AND USE YOUR PTS? can send ou mone order, credit or our choice. kgbmd@ hotmal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter