CLOSED: Points for Rent/Transfer: 302 @ $11/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildcatwmn

Mouseketeer
CLOSED. THANKS TO ALL FOR RESPONDING.

Home resort is SS. Use year is March. Minimum rental/transfer of 150 points preferred.

Thanks.

Have you rented your points?
We need 260 points for 3 studios.
2 for 4 nights Sun-Thurs. starting July 15th and 1 for 8 nights starting July 11th, or 12th (whichever is available-July 11th being the preferred choice).
Prefered order: BCV, BWV, SSR, and VWL.
Also, I am booking this for a large group and have been approved to book at 10.00 a point. Can you rent at 10.00?
Thank you.

I would like a studio for seven nights, Dec. 29-January 5th. It would be 126 points. 11 per point is fine. I know that the 29-31 might be hard to find. If you can help please e-mail me at tedsaramong@sprynet.com
Thanks!

:banana:
Hi
$11/pt is fine. I am looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom during value season of Dec. 16th - Dec. 20th (my new posting says 12/17-12/20, this was before I educated myself that Friday is expensive like Saturday).

My first choice is Boardwalk Villas, and then WL. I haven't been able to find out how many pts. I actually need for this request? Do you know? Could you pt. me in the right direction?

I thank you for this consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you. My e-mail is dthompsonbaugh@yahoo.com

Hi there,

I need apprx 300 points for a 2 BR at VWL for 8 nights beginning 11/03/07. I have not rented points before however we have stayed on property many times. This time we are bringing our grandchildren for their very first trip and will need the extra space of the 2BR. Please let me know if you still have the points available.

Thank you,
Disfan12

It's less than 150, but I am looking for about 100 points for June12-18 if you have them available. Please get back to me if it's possible. Thanks.

If you have any points, left I am interested in renting 189 for a 2BR at VWL for either 10/6/07-10/11/07 or 10/20/07-10/25/07. You can contact me at vaughan@cinci.rr.com. I have rented points before. Thank you for your help.

We (hubby, daughter & her hubby and my 2 grandkids ages 3 and 1-1/2) are looking to come down this year 9/17 thru 9/23. Looking at BWV, OKW or SS. Even though I'm a Disney veteran, having gone many times, I'm very new to this "renting" points thing - depending on the resort - it looks like we would need anywhere from 216 (SS) to 240 for BV Pref. View. If you can help, please let me know. -

Thanks!

lenniemc1

Looking for 210 - 240 points for a 2BR at VWL for 9/4 (or 9/3) - 9/9. I might be able to get by with a 1BR for 156 pts.

Thank you!

Mike

I need around 380 (I think). Our dates are Dec 29th - Jan 5th 2008. I need a one bedroom and a two bedroom and OKW would be my fisrt choice. Let me know if you can help out. Thanks very much!!

Priscilla
cillah@comcast.net

Hi I need 216 points for a 2 bedroom villa at BCV (preferred), or BWV from 11/15 - 11/20/07. Will pay paypal. Thx.

would like 167 points for dec15-21 @ VWL if possible...let me know if you can help...thanks

Hi--
I see you have gotten tons of requests for your points--here is one more that I hope you will consider. I am looking for a 2 bedroom villa--i prefer VWL (240 points) but will take any 2 bdrm villa for Jan 11-16,2008. I will pay with Paypal or money order.

Thanks for your consideration,
Tricia

We are looking for 2br at OKW or SSR for 5 nights May 27th - May 31st if your points are still availalable. 6 People total

Thanks

Hello-
I'm looking for points to rent at any villa for Jan 11-16th. It is 174 -240 points depending on the villa available. (prefer VWL or BCV but will take any) If your points are still available, please contact me by PM or at
claftric@southerndoor.k12.us
:goodvibes
Tricia

Hello-
I'm looking for points to rent at any 2 bdrm villa for Jan 11-16th. It is 174 -240 points depending on the villa available. (prefer VWL or BCV but will take any) If your points are still available, please contact me by PM or at
claftric@southerndoor.k12.us

Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter