• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: Points for Rent/Transfer: ~300 pts at BWV, no restrictions, $10/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichellT

Mouseketeer
DVC Premium
We have rented before to several happy customers from the DIS here and are back again this fall to rent out our family's "extra" points across multiple use years -- we have your Boardwalk needs covered. We gladly handle DME and DDP requests, etc. and love it! I'm a former Disney resort concierge and my mom is a point hoarder -- we're your rentals Dream Team :-)

Transfers are preferred but must be for 200+ points due to the once a year rule.

For rentals, please let me know your, dates, room type, and resort/view preferences and I can check in 24-48 hours with Member Services.

We accept PayPal only (CC fine, pay half now/half later, standard terms). Thanks!

NOTE: Due to number of requests and points we have, we are only taking 100+ point rentals at this time. If you really need something less, please understand there will be a higher cost per point.

Hi , i need 550 point for studio in bwv for january 4th until february 6 th
Thanks
How it s work , i am from Montréal Canada

Hi , i need 550 point for studio in bwv for january 4th until february 6 th
Thanks
How it s work , i am from Montréal Canada

Hi Michell. The wife and I and two kids are looking to do the BWV or BCV for Nov. 30th thru Dec 7, what do you have avaialble and what costs? Also what is the difference in price for a 2 bed? Not sure about what views are available, fireworks would be nic eI guess. This is our first time as a family going there and renting points so let me know how it works. Triple AAA wanted quite a bit, so a member told me to try here!

Lots of PMs here, trying to help folks. If you know the number of points you need, please post in your reply. Also my PP account is not set up to take international payments, so you must have US address. Thanks!

Hi Michell. The wife and I and two kids are looking to do the BWV or BCV for Nov. 30th thru Dec 7, what do you have avaialble and what costs? Also what is the difference in price for a 2 bed? Not sure about what views are available, fireworks would be nic eI guess. This is our first time as a family going there and renting points so let me know how it works. Triple AAA wanted quite a bit, so a member told me to try here!

Best bet is to look over the options (google DVC points calculator) to figure out exactly what you need in number of points, and if that meets your budget neets, ask the member who's renting to book for you. Let me know once you know!

Hi Would love a reservation at BLT in a studio...April 15-17th...If you could get it thanks!!

Lots of requests and PMs here, due to the large number of points we have, to provide excellent service we can now only consider 100+ points requests. Thanks!

For all requests, please specify the number of points you would need. Thanks!

Was able to do a transfer and a nice rental as well as set up a potential future rental for 13 mos out, which lines up nicely with our next set of points. Thanks all -- mods please close now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter