Closed:Points for Rent/Transfer: 294 BWV $11

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelle

DIS Veteran
Hi all:wave2: ,

I have 294 points available for rent 220 of which can be transfered(85 are banked points).
They are BWV and they expire 5/31/09
I prefer Paypal (funded transfer best or you pay CC fees) and money order.
I do have a SV BWV two bedroom booked for early next may (sun-fri) if anyone is interested 5/3/08-5/8/08
My email is jbarganz@charter.net
Thanks,

I am in need of reservation at BWV, 2 bdrm, 5/21/09 thru 5/25/09, please let me know if you can help me with this.

Thank you.
Lisa

I am interested in a 1BR at the BCV or BWV from 1/24/09 to 1/30/09. I have rented pointe before. Let me know if you still have points available.
Thanks!

I am looking to rent 101 points (I am new to this!) for AKV 1/16/09-1/23/09 or actually anytime in Jan. I am looking for a studio with savannah view. Thanks for any help!
Kelly S.

I am looking for one bedroom BWV for March 14 - 20, 2009. I believe 222 points are required for this reservation.
It keeps telling me I can't put my e-mail address on here.
I have a thread that says Reservation wanted @ BWV for 3/14 - 3/20/09 if you would like to reply to it.
jfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter