CLOSED: Points for Rent/Transfer: 200 SSR Points @ $10/Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parkhopper13

Mouseketeer
I have 200 points available for rent/transfer with SSR home resort. I will accept money order, check or pay pal with 50% due once reservation is confirmed and balance due 45 days prior to check in. Any questions, feel free to PM me. Thanks

If there is availability, I would be happy to rent 95 of your points for a studio at SSR for the week of Dec. 1-8, 2006. Thanks for considering this. Mark

Hi, I would be interested in a transfer of 39 points. DVC member since Apr06.Thanks

I'd like 104 points for a studio if there is availability 1/6/07 to 1/13/07. I can pay via paypal. Let me know. Tx Lynn

Hi,

I'm looking to rent 108 points for a 2BR villa at SSR for 3 nights. Dates are flexible depending on availability...1st choice is Feb 25-28th, 2nd choice is Mar. 4-7th, 2007. Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks!

Hi...I pm'd you. I'd be happy to purchase all of the points for transfer into our account. Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter