CLOSED Points for rent/transfer 183 SSR @ $8 point. THANKYOU EVERYONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Iinterested from 9/30-10/2
2BR AKV Savannah (89 points)

With regular dining plan added, no ME.

I have rented points before and can pay via paypal.
Please let me know. Wish I could rent them all, but it's a short getaway.

Thanks! :wizard:

Hi! Are your points still available? I am looking for the beach club (65 pts) Sept 19-24th (studio or other if avail. Will break up stay if necessary or will stay at boardwalk, studio or upgraded view (50-65 points) etc here also. Can pay asap via paypal, very interested. Thank you!!!

looking for Old key west Studio 6-7-10 through 6-14-10 (106 points) or Animal Kingdom Studio Value (88 points) or Standard View (98 points) I am fairly flexable on dates. looking forward to hearing from you

Hello,
I am hoping to rent Boardwalk studio from November 1 to November 12 (check out date). There would be 2 adults. If Boardwalk is not available, we could do a few days at Old Key West. Thanks for your assistance.
Have a wonderful day
Annie:hippie:

Actually my husband asked me to let you know that Beach Club would also be good for weekday rentals. So our two top choices are Boardwalk then Beach Club and thirdly Old Key West. Boardwalk is the first choice though because of the cost of points, especially on the weekend, Thank you

My familiy are traveling to disney from Nov 7, 2010 to the 14th. Flexible on specific accomadations. However, please respond quickly as we are trying to finalize a reservation, thank you.

Hi.
I would like to rent Boardwalk June 17 - June 24, Standard Studio for 4 people. I will need 111 points for this. Please let me know if these points are still available.
Thanks!:goodvibes

I got your PM, interested in points. Checking with family will respond to you no later than this evening, say 9pm? It's 12:30, est. currently. September 19th - 24th, BWV, upgraded view. THANK YOU!!!

Hi everyone, we have 183 points that must be used by the end of november 2010.
as this is the first time we rent /transfer points we prefer to rent/transfer all points together.
Thanks
We would like the points you offered in the PM you sent this morning, can you PM me your contact information? My user name doesn't have enough posts to send you an email or a PM :-( It's BWV, upgraded view, 65 points, September 19th - 24th.

I am interested in an SSR studio (or anywhere) from Friday, 10/15 checking out Monday, 10/18 (total points 53). I've rented in the past, with no issues.

If you have any points left, please let me know.

Thanks,
Judi

Hi, yes we want the points. Sent an email yesterday with contact info and questions. How do you want payment? I will resend the email now. If you don't get it let me know.

Hi everyone, we have 183 points that must be used by the end of november 2010.
as this is the first time we rent /transfer points we prefer to rent/transfer all points together.
Thanks

Resent email just a moment ago. Please confirm :-) thanks!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter