Closed: Points for Rent/Transfer: 142 SSR points @ 10.00/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

LisaLovesDisney

Disney Bride~December 3, 2003
I have 142 SSR June use year points that just became available for rent or transfer (prefer to transfer) at 10.00 per point. These points are good for use anytime before May 31, 2008. PM if interested.

This will be our 6th trip to Disney and we would love to "try" the Vacation Club. We will be going December 14th - 21st and would need 97 points for SSR or 103 for Wilderness.

Thank you,
Mellie's Owner
:goodvibes

I am interested in 111 pts. July 30-Aug 6, 2007. Standard studio at Boardwalk Village.

I am a DVC member and interested in transfering points, Would take all the points if they are still available. thanks.
Jodi

I do not have enough posts to pm you with reply. Let me know total and I will send it through paypal. You can email me at jfox70@verizon.net. We are planning trip over halloween and are looking forward to the trip but we are using all our points next month!
Thanks!!
Jodi

I have 142 June use year points that just because available for rent or transfer at 10.00 per point. These points are good for use anytime before May 31, 2008. PM if interested.

Points still available? Looking for stay at Yacht and Beach club resorts 11/25/07-12/02/07
Thank you!
Maggio Family

I am a DVC member and want to know if you still have points you'd like to sale or transfer?
thanks,
meloni

I am new to this site. Please email to pjmaggio@msn.com. We are looking to rent at Yacht and beach club resort from 11/25/-12/02/07. We are flexible with the dates by a couple of days either way. This is our first Disney Trip and are looking to make the most of it!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you,
Maggio Family

Wondering if you had any points left? We would like to go to BWV 9/22-9/27 in either standard studio (56 points) or preferred studio (70 points). My email is dldvt@yahoo.com. Thank you!

I am looking to travel November 11-November 18 for my honeymoon. This will be my wife to be first time at Disney. I would like to stay at Wilderness Villas in a studio. Let me know if you have any points available please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter