CLOSED Points for rent/transfer-125 BCV points $11pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be interested in a studio at the Beach Club Villas for three nights, October 7, 8, 9. Could you check on this?

Would be interested in a studio at the Beach Club Villas for three nights, October 7, 8, 9. Could you check on this?

Nothing available at any resort for those dates either. Like I said before it is always a good idea to be really flexible and have several backup dates or resorts in mind especially on short notice.

Are there any accommodations for 2 adults still available for 3 nights checking-in 12/11/2011 & checking-out 12/14/2011? Prefer anything around the Boardwalk, standard view (but will take any view), and studio (but will take any room type that will have two beds or one bed and a couch).

Thank you.

Are there any accommodations for 2 adults still available for 3 nights checking-in 12/11/2011 & checking-out 12/14/2011? Prefer anything around the Boardwalk, standard view (but will take any view), and studio (but will take any room type that will have two beds or one bed and a couch).

Thank you.

Hi,
I can check for you but doubt it as I just checked those same dates yesterday for 5 nights and they had nothing left at all the resorts.

Scott

Thanks for getting back to me but I didn't notice the post and booked with someone else in the meantime. Thank you.

Good morning. I would like a:
standard view studio
Beach Club or Boardwalk
2 nights - Thursday 12/8 and Friday 12/9

Please let me know if those dates would be available. Thanks!

I am needing reservations for two studio units at OKW, January 6-9, 2012.

Thanks

Mike

Can the 26 at AKV be transferred and used in Jan 2012? If so I may be interested in those.

Hi--was hoping to stay at BCV to attend a conference there from 11-27 through 12-02/2011. Would like a studio and if BCV unavailable, would be interested in any resort nearby for ease of transportation to the conference. Alos interested in DP and Magical Express. Have rented before--excellent experience. Not yet able to send PM. Please call me @ (412)874-1084 with any availability. Thanks so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter