CLOSED Points for rent/transfer-125 BCV points $11pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,
I am looking for 115 points to use in sept 2012 I am dvc member so if these points are bankable they would be ideal! Please let mE know if there are any available still!
Thankyou
Danny

I know this is early but I didn't know if you would be adding more points @AK for 12/12? I'm looking for 358 pts for a 1br club level 12/2-12/12/12. TIA

Hi there,
I am looking for 115 points to use in sept 2012 I am dvc member so if these points are bankable they would be ideal! Please let mE know if there are any available still!
Thankyou
Danny

Yes still have some if you want them.
Lmk

Have never rented pooints before but would your rent 70 points for Jan 28-Feb 1st for Lake View studio at Bay Lake or 61 points same time frame for a studio at BCV?

Heather

Hi, I'm interested in one studio @AKV from 9/13 to 9/15.
Could you help me check the availability?

Thanks!

Can you check availabilty for a studio on Oct 28,29?
2 adults 2 children 8/9 years old.
I'm trying to do a surprise trip. I am open to resorts and would like the one with the cheapest points possible.
Thank you for your help.

Have never rented pooints before but would your rent 70 points for Jan 28-Feb 1st for Lake View studio at Bay Lake or 61 points same time frame for a studio at BCV?

Heather

Sure I will check first thing in the am and get back to you.

Can you check availabilty for a studio on Oct 28,29?
2 adults 2 children 8/9 years old.
I'm trying to do a surprise trip. I am open to resorts and would like the one with the cheapest points possible.
Thank you for your help.

Sure I can check in the am for you but probably not gonna have much left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter