• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: Points for Rent/Transfer: 110 points @ $10 point

Status
Not open for further replies.

fluidimagery

Earning My Ears
I have 110 points left to be used before 8/31/2008. Price is $10ppt. First come first serve.

THREAD IS CLOSED!

If any of these fall through I'm interested in 33 for OKW 8/12-8/15. Two adults and one child (12).
Thanks!

Hi
We're looking for a studio for March 4-8 at either the AK/BC/BW/SSR whole or partial resservation. Or May 25-30 a studio or 1 bedroom at BW/BC/AK/ or SSR.

Thanks

I might be too late, but I am looking for May 26th for 5 nights (78 points) for AKV. Please advise if you have any left. Thanks!!!

Hi,

I would like to rent 110 points for 2 studios between 6/22 and 6/27.

Thanks

Hi, I need 13 points for a studio reservation on 3/6 for Saratoga Springs preferably. I can pay immediately through paypal if you wish, please PM me. Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter