CLOSED - Points for Rent/Transfer 104 Points SSR - $10/Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

irazabul

Mouseketeer
I have 104 points at SSR for rent/transfer.

Please understand that if you are looking for rentals in October, your chances are slim. Also, holidays that coincide with school being out, like Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years is difficult, so please understand and excuse me in advance if I do not respond to every request for a rentals.

I can book at Saratoga Springs 11 months months out and anywhere else 7 months out, subject to availability.

thanks.

ADDED: In order to more effectively book, please e-mail me at dattran88@yahoo.com with the information below and I will attempt to make your reservation. Those requests that provide all the information will be attempted first.

# of people in the party-
names (all of the names in party)-
Ages of children under 18
Resort:
Accomodations - 1st choice, 2nd choice, 3rd choice
Type of Room (Studio, 1BR, 2BR dedicated, 2BR joined (sames as 2BR dedicated except it has two entry doors, 3BR villa)
Dates you are checking in
Dates you are checking out
Home address:
Telephone #:
Disney Dining: Yes/No
Magical Express Wanted: Yes/NO----If Yes--What is airline and flight information? Or let me know if it will be provided later.

Thanks.

I would like to rent a studio at VWL for one night April 3, 2008. I need 14 points and am wondering if you have any left for rent. Please email me at rkplaisier@sbcglobal.net if you can help me with this reservation. I would like to add the dining plan as well. I can pay by paypal or cc. Thanks for your help!

I have 410 points at SSR for rent/transfer.

Please understand that if you are looking for rentals in October, your chances are slim. Also, holidays that coincide with school being out, like Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years is difficult, so please understand and excuse me in advance if I do not respond to every request for a rentals.

I can book at Saratoga Springs 11 months months out and anywhere else 7 months out, subject to availability.

thanks.

Hi

We seek a studio for 2 nights 10/8,9/07; prefer Beach Club or Boardwalk; any location considered. Per chart, we need 18-24 points. Can you help, please? I am making multiple inquiries because of the short advance time.

Thank you!

P.S. Was unable to email or private message you.

kwalend - nothing available for those dates (unless you want a grand villa or two bedroom), sorry.

Hi,

I would like to rent a 2 bedroom villa at SSR for 7 nights beginning on 1/26/08. I believe it will be 254 points according to the chart. Will consider any other resort as well. Please feel free to either PM me or send me an email at ajaxsoccer16@yahoo.com if you can help.

Thank you!

Hi.

If you have points available we are interested in Nov. 19 -23, 2007 (I know these are tough dates, but doesn't hurt to ask) @ BCV or BWV. Only need a studio.

Thanks,
Dan
Waldwick, NJ

Would I be able to buy 255 pts for 1 wk at Saratoga 2 Bedroom - 4 adults and 2 kids Nov 7 - 14? Please let me know if this is possible.

Regards,
Nancy

I have 410 points at SSR for rent/transfer.

thanks.

NGamble - sorry, but only 3-4 non-consecutive nights available right now for 2BR for those dates.

Hi,

Sorry that it has taken me awhile to respond. I am trying to finish getting all of the information regarding traveler information, but I am waiting for one more relative to confirm that they are coming. I should have everything ready for you by tomorrow. To answer your other question, I would really prefer to have a dedicated 2 bedroom.
Will email you tomorrow.

Thanks!

Ok, no problem. Please also include the information requested on my updated first message. thanks.

I am trying to deal with all the requests as much as i can. If any come thru, i will update points availability later.

We are looking for TWO studio rentals for 4 adults at OKW. If not available, we are interested in BWV.

# of people in the party- 4
names (all of the names in party)- Mary Campbell, Lois Burkes and David Linderman, Peggy Linderman
Ages of children under 18: NONE
Resort: Old Key West
Accomodations - 1st choice, 2nd choice, 3rd choice
1st OKW STUDIO times two units
2nd BWV STUDIO times two units
3rd undecided STUDIO times two units
Type of Room (Studio, 1BR, 2BR dedicated, 2BR joined (sames as 2BR dedicated except it has two entry doors, 3BR villa): STUDIO
Dates you are checking in: 1/25/08
Dates you are checking out: 2/1/08
Home address: 510 SW 139th Ave, Beaverton OR 97006
Telephone #: 503-644-2041
Disney Dining: YES for one unit only
Magical Express Wanted: YES, airline to follow

Thanks for your consideration!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter