• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed - Points for Rent/Transfer - $10 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

ogguls22

Mouseketeer
I have 195 point to rent or transfer at the Beach Club, but I am willing to rent/transfer for $10.00 per point at any available DVC resort. Payment via paypal to include processing fee if paid by credit card. Email me at sandra.kruczkowski@verizon.net if you are interested. I have rented before and can provide solid references.

Hello,
I am a DVC member and I have a paypal account. We do not have enough points to make a reservation for our cousins. We are all going to Disney in early February. So, I do need at least 190 point transfer. Would you be willing to except 9.00 or 9.50 a point?
thanks,
Laurie:wizard:

I will be in Fla. on August 16, 2009 and would like to buy 13 pts. at the Beach Club for one night. Would be well appreciated if you would consider selling me 13 pts. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter