Closed: Points for rent/transfer @ $10 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim - I'm new at this. I need a 2 bedroom room (preferably at the Beach Club Resort, viewing online I like this one the most, we have teens and the pool looks cool!) for 4/8 thru 4/15 (departing on the 15th that is). I think I need about 200 points for this if I calculated right. I will purchase today if I understand what I'm purchasing.

Thank you so much.

Cathy Chase

252 available points for 2007 use year - available NOW. Must be booked & used by Dec. 1, 2007.
We'd like to rent as much of the 252 points in one booking for convenience. PM if you're interested. PayPal accepted.

Thanks,
Valerie:surfweb:

Need 372 points for OKW would these work for a grand villa 10/5-10/12 2007!

Hi, I'm looking for 160 points to rent a 2 bedroom and a studio at OKW 11/25-11/30. If you could make this happen, you'll make me, my mom, sister, brother-in-law, cousin and wife and their 4 kids ver happy for our magical gathering. Thanks and God blees. - Susie, OB nurse

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter