Closed: Points for rent/transfer @ $10 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - sorry can't PM yet. I would need 186 points if that would work for you. Can pay via paypal and send you all the booking details. We are interested in a 2BR at VWL in Nov 2007. Thanks!! Jenny

:goodvibes

Looking for min. of 174 pts depending on resort for 2BR, 5/5-5/9. Please let me know if you can help. PM or email me please: bariww@aol.com. Thanks!

Bari

I would like to transfer 55 points to my membership account. for a reservation I already have.
What is the price for that option??
Thanks
Kathi Gaburri

Hi There,
I'm interested in staying at Walt Disney World from March 5 - 8, 2007. We are not picky about which resort we stay at, but would like a studio or a one-bedroom, if possible. This would require 33 - 105 points. If you could let me know if you have any points left, or if this is possible, that would be great!!
ashleyfell677@hotmail.com

would like to buy 181 for the BCV from may 4-13 2007 for my mife 2 kids and my self please let me know how we can do this.

JIMPOW,
I could take 200 points off your hands right now if you are still interested.
I'm planning my first Disney family trip for the kids this Spring Break (week of April 1st). We could stay Sunday - Thursday night (possibly Friday too).
I need a 1-Bedroom.

Please contact me at curtis.carroll@yahoo.com.
Thanks,

I would like to rent 90 points for OKC two-bedroom for 06/17,06/18, and 06/19. Will pay $10.50 per point.

Please help if you can! I will stay at any DVC resort, but need a 2BR or 2 studios for a 4 night stay checking in 5/5 and out 5/9. Please email or PM if you can help. Thank!

Bari
bariww@aol.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter