• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED-points for rent-SSR

Status
Not open for further replies.

shellspb

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I still have 101 points for rent to be used by August 31, 2011. My home resort is SSR. I'm renting them at $10 per point and I'll pay the PayPal 2.9% fee. I was originally trying to rent them all at once but found it was hard for people trying to rent. I would however like to rent them in larger amounts rather than for one night.

Please private message me with any questions you may have (I can read them faster from my phone).

Thank You
:goodvibes

Hi there,

Just wondering if March 13-16 is available?

We don't really care where. It's just that last minute, my step childrens' mom has decided to allow my partner and I to take the kids for a few days. I know this is fairly last minute, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

W

Hi Wendy,

How many rooms are you looking to rent and what type (studio/1 BD etc) ? Also if you can tell me resort preferences, that would help when I call for availability.

We are interested in renting 4/3/2011-4/8/2011.
We would like to stay at WLV in a 1bd which = 185 pts.
If you could get 2 extra pts to make this swing, we
would be happy to pay the $53.65 paypal fee.
If there is no availability, then BLT lake view. But
that is 200pts.
Thanks! Hope to hear from you.
Trish

we would take any resort thats free at 21 april for 1 night whit 3 adults and 1 child
We love to have akv ore the bwv but any other will do too

Hello.... I am looking to rent points June 24, 2011 to July 3, 2011.... do you still have points available?

Thanks

Heather F

Hi hflaherty12,

I still have them available so far. What resorts are you interested in me checking for availability and what type of room(s)?

Thank you

Sorry, I can't PM yet.

Well rats, not what I had hoped; it's odd the 6th is not available.
I think we will pass on looking at other resorts and
just hope something becomes open with a cancellation down the road. If not, we'll just stay at the hotel. I'm not sure how much time you want to invest with us, but if you would like to continue checking availibility, we're on board until Jan 30.
We understand if you would prefer to concentrate on
other renters. Thanks for checking,

Trish

Hi,we are looking for an AKV value or standard studio from May 11th to 15th. We would need 46 pts for value,56 for standard. Hope you can help! Thanks:)

looking for AKL may 16-23, studio savanah view...that will cost 123 points either at Jambo house or Kidani Village would work

Thanks

The Franks

We are looking for 61 points to rent for a 4 night studio stay at OKW July 12 - 16 - do you still have points available?

Hello,

We are looking for a studio or 1 bedroom for Feb. 21-28. We would love the BC or BW, but beggers can't be choosers at this point. We are also not opposed to splitting our stay. Let me know what you think and thank you!

Jen

I am hoping for 104 points to rent. AKV Studio Savannah 2/6/11 - 2/12/11
I know you really didnt want to split them up but if you change your mind please let me know. Either way, Thank You:thumbsup2

If you decide to split up your points, I need 18 points by transfer for a late May 2011 reservation. Can you help?

Travel dates are 2/6/11 -2/12/11 and I need 93 points. I prefer the Saratoga Springs. Thank you,
preppiewoman

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter