Closed: Points for Rent: Over 500 points available @ $12

Status
Not open for further replies.

ras

Earning My Ears
I have over 500 points available to rent @ $12 per point. Use year runs to next February (2010). Points are at various resorts. Want to keep reservations to 100 points and above. Please email me at rastrollo@ysu.edu.

Ras,

I am looking for some points to rent for a Disney trip in April. April 4-11 2009. We would like to stay at BCV or AKLV. If you could find out if there is any thing available that would help us so much in making our Disney dreams come true. You can email me back at rtaak@hotmail.com. Thank you.

itsmousetime

What type of accomodations?

Ras,

I am looking for some points to rent for a Disney trip in April. April 4-11 2009. We would like to stay at BCV or AKLV. If you could find out if there is any thing available that would help us so much in making our Disney dreams come true. You can email me back at rtaak@hotmail.com. Thank you.

itsmousetime

Hi Raz,

I am new to this board but have read all the information on renting and am very interested. I am looking for a one bed unit, ideally at WLV, for March 15 - 24, or dates within that week. Please let me know whether your points can be used for this or are still available.

Thanks
Deirdre

Looking for WLV or BWV any 4 week nights in August prefer Aug 17-21 but can work with any dates. We need a 2 bedroom. Hopeully I will have access to PMs soon.

Hi Raz<

Just to let you know, I think you sent me a reply but I can't open yet, I haven't posted enough mails I think.

Thanks
Deirdre

What is your home resort? I'm looking to get BWV for 1/8-1/10 2010 for 3 studios BW view. I have enough points to get the rest of the week. TIA!

Earning My Ears

Posts: 6 My family (4+2) would like to make a reservation for Animal Kingdom Villas, Savannah View, 2 bedroom for Nov 6-13, 2009. This reservation will cost 295 points.
We would like the middle dining plan and the shuttle from the airport. If you can help please let me know, we are very serious (already booked the flight!). Thanks.

We can pay $10/pt in full when reservation is in hand!

Michael Ann
614-805-5760
michaelanneffron@ yahoo.com

Hi,

We saw your posting and were hoping your points were still available. We were looking for 1 studio at the Beach Club for 2 adults and 2 children for either of the following times, Sept 23 - Sept 30 or Sept 30 - October 7. I believe we would need either 104 or 106 points depending on the week. Please let us know of the availability of the points and the accomodations. You can reach us through here on PM or email or preferrably at marshallkp at aol.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hello Ras,

I would like to book a Grand Villa at OKW for Oct 10-17. I believe it is about 372 points. Do you have any available? Thanks,
Jeff (sanman33)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter