• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED - Points for Rent or Transfer: 300 Bay Lake Tower points @ $18pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi There

Looking for a BLT deluxe studio standard for September 2-September 9
For 2 adults 1 toddler age 2
New to DISboards so I can’t figure out how to send a PM

I know that’s a tough ask so if that’s not available just looking for a nice studio preferably near Epcot or magic kingdom.

Thanks Chris
Hi, you can send PM's after you hit a certain amount of posts. Anywhere around disney or epcot the most consecutive nights are 3. Outside of that range the most consecutive nights is 5. Happy to give you additional dates.

Hi, you can send PM's after you hit a certain amount of posts. Anywhere around disney or epcot the most consecutive nights are 3. Outside of that range the most consecutive nights is 5. Happy to give you additional dates.
Awesome thank you for the info. Appreciate you looking.

Hi! Looking for a studio at Bay Lake Tower with a lake view. We will be 2 adults, with dates August 25 to August 27 2023

I have 300+ points for rent/transfer at $18 per point. My home resort is Bay Lake Towers, points can be used at any resort based on DVC guidelines (11 months out for home resort, 7 months out for any other resort). Please provide information only via Personal Message (PM).

I’ve been a Disboards member since 2009.

If you provide the following information, I can check availability much quicker:
  • Resort Preference
  • Room type (studio, 1br, 2br), and view if you want to get this specific
  • Date of check in and check out
  • Number of guests (adults and children including their age)
Happy to answer any questions as well prior to providing any information
Hi! Any availability for a studio at BLT May 21-23? Dates are somewhat flexible from the 20th-24 but only need 3 nights. We're open to any resort since I know most will be booked at this point, but would prefer Magic Kingdom resorts.

I am looking for 31 points to transfer. Do you have any still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter