CLOSED: POINTS FOR RENT OR TRANSFER: 22 OKW Mar '14 UY @ $11/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Fredonna,

I hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving :)

I'm looking to rent a Studio for December 10th or 12th, 1 night, for 1 Adult & 3 Children.

I'm most interested in:
BLT SV 14pts
VWL 15pts
VGF S 17pts
AKL Cub Level 17pts

Thanks for all your time :)
Fingers crossed,
Michelle
peekies722@yahoo.com

I am looking for two nights (1/26/14-1/28/14) at the Villas of Grand California in a studio with two beds. Thank you.

triron,

Your request isn't available, unfortunately. Let me know if you'd like me to look at any other options.

Fredonna

Hi Fredonna,

I hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving :)

I'm looking to rent a Studio for December 10th or 12th, 1 night, for 1 Adult & 3 Children.

I'm most interested in:
BLT SV 14pts
VWL 15pts
VGF S 17pts
AKL Cub Level 17pts

Thanks for all your time :)
Fingers crossed,
Michelle
peekies722@yahoo.com

Sending you a PM.

Fredonna

Hi, I have 22 OKW March 2014 use year points to rent at $11/pt. For anyone looking for a points transfer, I will consider a transfer of all available points. Experienced renter on Disboards.com since 2009.

Thanks,

Fredonna

Hello Fredonna,

We are party of 4 to stay from 19th to the 27th. Preferrable a Studio at the AKV SV.
We are willing to move around if not available all dates at one place.
Thanks,
Marcelo

Hi,

Looking for one night for 2 adults on March 1, in a value studio at AKV-Jambo. Hope to hear from you soon!

We are looking to rent points for next week. We are coming in for a conference scheduled offsite. Now that the trip is here we can't stand the thought of not staying on property.

Looking for a standard room for 2. Check in December 9 for three nights. We would love boardwalk, Saratoga springs, or animal kingdom lodge. (as choices)

Interested in studio one Jan 28 -Feb 1. Would really like Jan 25 - Feb 1, but first dates are not available. Let me know

Hi I'm looking between 12/21-23 atVGC.
Can you check if there is any room for 2 available ?
and how many points need? thx

Hello! Looking for a studio for one night, December 15. 2 adults, 2 kids. Interested to see what may be available? Thanks,

Hi,
are your points still for sale?
We were looking to stay in a Grand Floridian studio for 2 ppl May 2-May 7, 2014
-Carrie

To everyone that has been waiting for a reply from me on availability, sorry for the late reply. We've decided to keep the remaining points we had available for rental. Good luck in your search, I'm sure you'll find success and enjoy your stay at WDW!!

Fredonna

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter