CLOSED: POINTS FOR RENT OR TRANSFER: 22 OKW Mar '14 UY @ $11/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredonna

Part-time WDW fanatic
DVC Gold
Hi, I have 22 OKW March 2014 use year points to rent at $11/pt. For anyone looking for a points transfer, I will consider a transfer of all available points. Experienced renter on Disboards.com since 2009.

Thanks,

Fredonna

I'm looking for Dec.26 2013-Jan.1, 2014. 2 adults 3 kids ages 10, 14, 16. Anywhere is fine.

melanie72575,

There is nothing available on property during this timeframe that sleeps five and has all nights open. I expected that since it's Xmas time. Let me know if you have any other ideas you'd like me to check.

Fredonna

Hi,

I am interested in studio-2 adults and an 8-yo girl, Jan 1-5 (4 nights). Preferred AKL, but anything may be ok.

Thanks,

Jshaughne

looking for 3 nights at grand california - studio. 6/28-6/30. should be 70 points. tjs198 at google mail

Hi,

I am interested in studio-2 adults and an 8-yo girl, Jan 1-5 (4 nights). Preferred AKL, but anything may be ok.

Thanks,

Jshaughne

Jshaughne,

There aren't any studios available anywhere on Disney property for your dates. Let me know if you have any other ideas you want me to look into.

Thanks,

Fredonna

Hi,

Any combinations that span Jan 1-5 (4 nights)-prefer studio. It is ok to move everyday.

Thanks,

Jshaughne

Hi,

Any combinations that span Jan 1-5 (4 nights)-prefer studio. It is ok to move everyday.

Thanks,

Jshaughne

Jshaughne,

Unfortunately there are no rooms anywhere on DVC property with availability for 1/2/14.

Fredonna

I am looking for two nights (1/26/14-1/28/14) at the Villas of Grand California in a studio with two beds. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter