CLOSED: POINTS FOR RENT OR TRANSFER: 158 OKW Mar '12 UY @ $11/pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredonna

Part-time WDW fanatic
DVC Gold
CLOSED:Hi, we have 158 OKW March 2012 use year points to rent. If wanting to make reservations under seven months in advance, these points are perfect for any DVC resort! Remember: with the 11-month advantage, now is a great time to book your Christmas 2012 vacation at OKW!

For anyone looking for a points transfer, we will consider a transfer of all available points.

Thanks for your consideration,

Fredonna

mjburst, the points for check-in on 2/19 and check-out on 2/25 is 185 for a standard view room - we can cover that! We don't have enough to cover the Boardwalk or Preferred views (about 225). We'll check on availability very shortly.

Thanks,

fredonna

We are looking for a Studio for March 5, 6, 7, so 3 nights. 2 adults and 2 children. Please lmk if you have points. Thanks!

mjburst, the Boardwalk is missing availability for the nights of 2/21 and 2/24, sorry.

Hi, we are looking for a 1 br at okw or akl for 03/31-04/6. Please let me know if it's available and the # of points. Thanks,

Hi, we are looking for a 1 br at okw or akl for 03/31-04/6. Please let me know if it's available and the # of points. Thanks,

jbarksd-OKW 1 bedroom is available march 31 thru April 4th only. AKL has 1 bedroom 3-31, 4-1, 2, 3 & 5 but not the 4th. Saratoga Springs is the only property with availability for a 1 bedrooom 3-31 thru 4-6 at 258 points. let me now if we can help

We are looking for a Studio for March 5, 6, 7, so 3 nights. 2 adults and 2 children. Please lmk if you have points. Thanks!

Fall1-a studio is available march 5-8 at AK Kidani Village for 57 points and also Saratoga Springs for 48 points. please advise if interested.

Hello,
If you still have points available, I am looking for a one-bedroom (standard view) at Bay Lake for Aug 5 - 9th. If you can help, please let me know.
Thanks!

Andrew

HI ANDREW-no standard view available for that time. they do have lake views for 160 points and Theme park view for 196 points available.
donna

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter