• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: Points for rent or transfer 154 VWL @ $10 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

brett56543

Earning My Ears
I currently have 150 points available for transfer and 4 banked points.

I have rented points before and do have a reference. My home resort is Villas at Wilderness Lodge, but the points can be used at any DVC resort.

PM me with the dates, location, and room size you want. Please check the DVC point chart (from the link at The Timeshare Store at the top of the screen) for the amount of points you need.

Thanks for stopping by and have a magical day!

Hi! I'm looking to rent 104 points for use in September for a studio at VWL. I used the tool on the DIS in order to figure out the number of points I need. I'm thinking of giving this as a gift to my nephew for his honeymoon. He would be checking in Sunday September 23rd and checking out Sunday September 30th...Thanks!!!

We Are Looking For Okw Feb 19-22 A Studio So A Total Of 44 Points

Thanks

I am interested. I need a Studio or 1BR at VWL from 1/9/07 through 1/12/07. Please let me know if you can get that reservation. thx - John

:cheer2: We are looking at going June 17-22, OKW studio, 55 points. Arriving June 17 departing June 22.
brett56543 said:
I currently have 150 points available for transfer and 4 banked points.

I have rented points before and do have a reference. My home resort is Villas at Wilderness Lodge, but the points can be used at any DVC resort.

PM me with the dates, location, and room size you want. Please check the DVC point chart (from the link at The Timeshare Store at the top of the screen) for the amount of points you need.

Thanks for stopping by and have a magical day!

I need 36 points for a studio at the Yacht club, beach club, boardwalk or boardwalk villas. I will arrive on Monday January 15th-January 18 2007.

Thanks

Bob

We are looking for 55 points for a studio size, in Old Key West. We are also interested in the how to apply the dining package if possible. For the following dates June 17-22, 2007. What type of deposit do you need to hold this?

Sent you a PM, but looking for a studio at BCV for 5 nights, 6/3-6/8, 65 points total!
Thanks!

I will start replying and checking dates for everyone that replied. I will start with the highest point request and work my way down the list.

Looking for a studio at VWL for March 25-29. It's 56 points. Can pay with paypal. Thanks!
Jonathan

I need 148 points for a stay in May at OKW. Do you still have the 150 points?I could also use 88 points if that is all you have.

I'm looking for 150 points for a 1BR April 22-27 at either: WLV, BCV or BWV. All are 150 points.

Thanks!

P.S. Sending pm too.

Carolyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter