Closed: Points For Rent OKW 600 Points @$14.75/Pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

The system is down...i will get back to you asap.
There is availability at OKW for that timeframe. It would be 339 points for a two bedroom. I will be off the computer until tomorrow but if you booked this i'm not sure i'd have enough points.

Any Studios or 1BRs for 9/10-9/13, any resorts except SSR, OKW, AKL? Thank you!

Hello,

Looking to a rent a 2bd for the dates 11/11/21 to 11/18/21. 6 adults. Have rented from another DisBoard member in the past.

Hello,

Looking to a rent a 2bd for the dates 11/11/21 to 11/18/21. 6 adults. Have rented from another DisBoard member in the past.
I'm sorry but everything is booked...every resort even two 1 bedrooms. So sorry but everyone wants to be there for the 50th.

I'm sorry but everything is booked...every resort even two 1 bedrooms. So sorry but everyone wants to be there for the 50th.
Thank you for checking. Is there anything available during November at all? Our dates are pretty flexible.

Thank you for checking. Is there anything available during November at all? Our dates are pretty flexible.
I'm sorry but there are only single days scattered at all resorts. They are all waitlisted for the whole month.

Hello. Looking for lodging for 5 starting Dec 8 for 6 or 7 days.
Every resort is waitlisted and i checked studo, 1br. Only thing available is 3 nights check-in 12/08 and out 12/11. Sorry but even January and February are getting all booked solid.

I have 340 points for rent at Old Key West for booking after September 30. For that resort I can book 11 months out and 7 months out for all other resorts. I would expect payment as soon as your reservation confirmation is sent to you. I would like you to use Paypal for payment. If you use Paypal please state we are family or friends or they will charge an additional 3%. If you can't use Paypal i would accept a cashier's check. I am an experienced renter on this site (member since 2000) and have booked many successful vacations. Please state the dates, room size, number of people and resorts to check. Emails, phone numbers and address CAN ONLY BE SENT BY PRIVATE MESSAGES. Have a Magical Day.
Interested

looking for points at AKL Feb 2022 studio. 5 nights. Open to dates
Ok right this minute Kidani has Feb. 1 - 18 available Savanna view and 02/12 - 02/18 standard view. Please let me know asap if you're interested as they are going fast. I got blocked out after i checked one area. If you are interested, pm me your Name, address, phone number, email address and names of others in the group. If children need ages. I would expect payment once i send you the confirmation from Disnney via Paypal if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter