CLOSED: Points for Rent: No more points available. Thanks .

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSM1993

DIS Veteran
I have 131 points to rent good until August 2011. $10.00 per point.

Thanks

Update still have 79 points available.

We still have 38 points available to be used by the end of July price is $10 a point.

Thanks

I am interested in 104 points for Studio Savannah view for June 5-11 this summer. I am too new to leave my email or to PM. Please advise on how to handle this. I am VERY interested.

Nancy

I'm interested in a studio from May 27-31 from (in order) BLT, BCV, BWV or WVL. thanks!

I am still interested in 104 points for AKL for June 5-11. Please advise on how to proceed.

Thanks,

Nancy

I currently have several people interested in the rental of these points. I will get back with you as soon as I can.

Thanks.

I still have 79 points available. Points will only be good until august. Sorry cant do anytime past August.

Hi, do you still have points? I'm looking for 76 points. Go to Orlando March 6 to 8. We are 3 people. Thanks.
Martine

I am a fellow DVC owner. I need these points for a vacation in July. We could simply transfer from your account to mine and avoid any other hassle on your part. I would be willing to pay half now and remainder when the points are transferred. Please let me know ASAP.

I am a fellow DVC owner. I need these points for a vacation in July. We could simply transfer from your account to mine and avoid any other hassle on your part. I would be willing to pay half now and remainder when the points are transferred. Please let me know ASAP.

Are you still interested in these. Check your PMS

I still have 79 points available. They are $10 a point. Must be used by August 2011.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter