• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: Points for Rent - for use before 11/30/17 - $13.50 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lora,

I am looking to make a split stay reservation for a Studio at BCV for 11-17 to 11-21 and Kidani Village from 11-21 to 11-24 (7 total nights) and would need 106 points. Do you still have that amount of points available?

Email contact is freefromdebtguy@gmail.com

Last edited:
Lora,

I am looking to make a split stay reservation for a Studio at BCV for 11-17 to 11-21 and Kidani Village from 11-21 to 11-24 (7 total nights) and would need 106 points. Do you still have that amount of points available?

Email contact is freefromdebtguy@gmail.com

Those dates are just outside my 7 mo. booking window for those resorts. My points are at BWV.

Would the 7 month window start on 4-17 for the BCV dates 11-17 thru 11-21 (62points)? If so I could book that and do rest later in the week?

Would the 7 month window start on 4-17 for the BCV dates 11-17 thru 11-21 (62points)? If so I could book that and do rest later in the week?

I'll do my best, but I may not get to it right away. Heading into my busiest days of the week tomorrow.

I backed up the date one day to see what came up. BCV is booked that whole week for studios. 1BR available. BWV available as of 11/18 - 3 nights. That's all I can check right now. Hope that helps.

I am looking for a 53 point transfer. I have been a DVC owner since 2004 and can pay right away! Let me know - thanks!

I am looking for a points transfer of 80 points. Is that something you would be willing to do, we are current DVC members.

I'm not seeing your PM. Did you use the "start a conversation" button?

I'm assuming you're looking for a studio? Studio availably will be pretty short, but if you can clarify, I'll do the search.[/QUOTE]

I don't have a start a conversation button? Yes, a studio at BWV. (Smallest room)
Thanks!

Hi, I'm looking at May 15-17, 2017, studio at Poly or BLT, Thanks Tracy email TLEFEBVRE@HOTMAIL.COM
BLT Standard 34pts or Polynesian standard 42 Pts
Lake 38pts
Magic 48 pts

I'm pretty sure the studios are pretty much booked for the month of May. Since this is within 31 days, it would get tricky with the points having to go into holding if I had to cancel before we finished our transactions. Sorry I'm not able to help you out.

I'm not seeing your PM. Did you use the "start a conversation" button?

I'm assuming you're looking for a studio? Studio availably will be pretty short, but if you can clarify, I'll do the search.[/QUOTE]
Hi Lora!
I think I replied to your PM? Do you still have points available?

Any studios for October 13-15? Or 13-16? VGF would be first choice or Beach club or boardwalk

And Any chance of a 1 BR or studio May 12-14 at Boardwalk, Beach Club, Grand Floridian, Polynesian or Bay Lake? Thanks again!

Caroline

Looking for Polynesian standard studio from 10/28/17 - 11/2/17 (92 points). Please let me know! Thank you!

Looking for studio for 5 at Poly, GF, BLT, WL for June 10-13 or June 11-14. We are flexible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter