CLOSED: Points for Rent: BWV 343@$10pp travel after 12/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

agsmith

Earning My Ears
Hi all-

I have 343 points available for rent at $10 per point. My home resort is Boardwalk, but as you know, I can book you anywhere. There is no need top take the entire 343. I can break them up depending on your needs. I am an experienced renter and can provide a list of references upon request.

Thanks!!

Adam

Adam-
Are these available for Nov of this year or are they for 2011?
Possibly interested.
Thank you

Hi, We're looking for a standard studio 85points at either the WLV, BLT, or AKL (Kidani-1st choice, Savannah view or standard , Jambo- second).
Check in:Oct 24, 2010
Checkout: Oct 30, 2010
Thank you,
Shannon

looking to go in March 2011. Would need two connecting rooms(total of 4 rooms. Have a group of 8 adulits and 6 kids 4years of age and under When would you need the money this is my first time doing points.

Adam
I'm looking for a standard or preferred view studio at BWV arriving Jan. 15, departing Jan. 19. Are your points still available?

Adam
Looking to stay at Boardwalk 12/19/10-12/26/10. Are the points still available?
Danny

I would like BWV deluxe studio from January 16 (check in) through January 21 (check out), 2011 for 50 points. Please let me know. bigredcjj @msn.com

Hi,

We need a reservation for 12/18-12/23, perfer AKL Kidani village, large group and we need 4 studios. 2 savannah view and 2 value view. If you can help thanks!

Treena

Hi We are looking for either BLT or VWL Jan 14, 2011 - Jan 23, 2011 with the magical express and probably the dining plan. Could you tell me the number of points.
Thanks, Lindy

Hi Adam,
I'm looking for 48 pts. to be transferred into my account for my cruise in May 2011. If the points are still available, please let me know.
thank you,
Joanne

Hi there,

Do you still have points available at the Boardwalk? I am looking for a suite either Feb 2011 or the end of April 2011. Can you help me with this? You can email me at jodi_phelps1 yahoo

Thank you so much!

Jodi

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter