• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: Points for Rent: BWV 200, SSR 400, AKL 300

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emilysmom

LovemyDVC
Hello! I have about 900 points for rent as follows:

BWV 200 points at $14 per point,

AKL 400 points at $13 per point

SSR 300 points at $13 per point.

Payment is through PayPal. I am not a broker. These are my own points. Preference will be given to reservations that use at least 200 points and are within the 7-11 month priority booking windows. If I end up with a small number of points at the end, I will open up to smaller reservation requests.

I have rented out many times (and rented from other members before we bought our first DVC contract) and have been a very happy DVC owner for many years. I love to help families plan their perfect Disney vacations. Please feel free to PM me with the dates that you are looking for as well as accommodation size, view preference, and number of adults and children, and I will be happy to check availability for you. If you have any other questions, please feel free to PM me as well. I will walk you through the process and answer any questions that you may have about the different resorts, fastpass+, restaurants reservations, etc. I am responsive and reliable, and I take great care with each reservation to ensure that you are getting the best possible accommodations and experience for your family. I am with you every step of the way, from initial planning to final check out. I don't just make your reservation and then disappear. Planning a Disney vacation doesn't have to be stressful. For me, it is half the fun!

I need a small point transfer of 14 points for use in Feb 2017. Are you willing to do that?

Hello! I can't pm because I don't have enough posts. I'm looking to book AKL from 5/13/17-5/20/17 for two people, with a savannah view preference. I am also fine with BWV with a standard view, if there is no availability at AKL. I'd love to work something out!

Sorry, but right now I am only booking a minimum of 200 point reservations. If I have points left over for smaller reservations, I will repost. Thank you and have a great time planning!

Hey, AKL owner here, looking to book two nights in mid April at Jambo (45 points total). I confirmed the availability. Ideally, I'd like to just do a transfer of the points. Please PM me now if you still have any points left for transfer/rent. Thanks! :)

Hello! I have about 900 points for rent as follows:

BWV 200 points at $14 per point,

AKL 400 points at $13 per point

SSR 300 points at $13 per point.

Payment is through PayPal. I am not a broker. These are my own points. Preference will be given to reservations that use at least 200 points and are within the 7-11 month priority booking windows. If I end up with a small number of points at the end, I will open up to smaller reservation requests.

I have rented out many times (and rented from other members before we bought our first DVC contract) and have been a very happy DVC owner for many years. I love to help families plan their perfect Disney vacations. Please feel free to PM me with the dates that you are looking for as well as accommodation size, view preference, and number of adults and children, and I will be happy to check availability for you. If you have any other questions, please feel free to PM me as well. I will walk you through the process and answer any questions that you may have about the different resorts, fastpass+, restaurants reservations, etc. I am responsive and reliable, and I take great care with each reservation to ensure that you are getting the best possible accommodations and experience for your family. I am with you every step of the way, from initial planning to final check out. I don't just make your reservation and then disappear. Planning a Disney vacation doesn't have to be stressful. For me, it is half the fun!
Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter