CLOSED Points for Rent - BRV 100+ Points for $18/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionKingCPA

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
(Available Points Updated 01/13/2022) Points for Rent. 100+ Points for rent BRV ($18/point) and 0 Points for rent SSR ($17/point). Currently only booking Dec 2022 at BRV for the Holidays.

Direct message me the following info if you'd like me to check availability:
- Resort
- Room Type (Please try to be resort specific where applicable – i.e. view, preferred area, etc.)
- Check In Date
- Check Out Date
- Number of Adults (age 18 and over)
- Number of Children (age 2-17)
- Number of Infants, if any

I have rented points for almost 6 years now and can provide references. I also provide a rental agreement if requested. Full payment due when reservation confirmation received. Paypal or Venmo.

I'll gladly hold the BRV points for a Dec/Christmas 2022 rental for a refundable 20% deposit until we hit the 11 month mark and I'm able to book it.

AJ

Last edited:

(Available Points Updated 12/27/2021) Points for Rent. 350+ Points for rent BRV ($18/point) and 175+ Points for rent SSR ($17/point). Can book at Boulder Ridge/Saratoga up to 11 months out or any other dvc resort up to 7 months out.

Direct message me the following info if you'd like me to check availability:
- Resort
- Room Type (Please try to be resort specific where applicable – i.e. view, preferred area, etc.)
- Check In Date
- Check Out Date
- Number of Adults (age 18 and over)
- Number of Children (age 2-17)
- Number of Infants, if any

I have rented points for almost 6 years now and can provide references. I also provide a rental agreement if requested. Full payment due when reservation confirmation received. Paypal or Venmo.

I'll gladly hold the BRV points for a Dec/Christmas 2022 rental for a refundable 20% deposit until we hit the 11 month mark and I'm able to book it.

AJ

BRV or CCV, 2-BR villa, 4 adults + 2 children (9 and 12 yo), late April or May 2022, 7 nights — any availability by chance?

BRV or CCV, 2-BR villa, 4 adults + 2 children (9 and 12 yo), late April or May 2022, 7 nights — any availability by chance?

I see seven nights Apr 7-14 or five nights May 23-28 at BRV. Really thin availability in between there, especially at CCV. PM me if you want to look any more.

Hi there - do you have any points available for 3/10-3/15/22 for a 2BR villa, ideally deluxe but also POR and SSR. Thank you!

Hi there - do you have any points available for 3/10-3/15/22 for a 2BR villa, ideally deluxe but also POR and SSR. Thank you!
Thanks for the inquiry. Unfortunately I no longer have points available that early in 2022. Good luck on your search!!

AJ

Any availability for two nights ( studio) middle of Feb to middle of March range. Not interested in OKW or Saratoga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter